Kim Namjoon

You were on your way home when you spot a cake shop that have a promo that you've been waiting for. FREE CAKE FOR COUPLES WHO ARE MARRIED!

You quickly thought of guys who are close to you to help you pretend to be together. Then someone came into your mind and you proceed walking your way home.

'I'll ask him tomorrow~' - you thought.

-
The next day you went straight to him as he studies for your test. He looked up as he raised his eyebrows.

"What do you need?" - he asked as he let out a sigh.

"You know, there's this shop that offers free cake and--" - you said sweetly but was cut off immediately by this smartass.

"And it has a condition where in you need me?" - he continued your words as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Well yes. Since you know what's up I'll tell you straightforwardly. They're giving it to couples who are married! We can pretend and eat free cakes!" - you said excitedly as you clapped your hands together jumping.

"You don't think things throughly don't you? You didn't asked if they need marriage certificate? A ring? Or any proof of marriage?" - he said which ruined your plan.

You glared at him, "Fine! I'll ask around, then if they don't need those then you're coming with me." - you said while he just smiled.

Even though Namjoon is your boyfriend you still act like best friend because you feel comfortable each other since then that you ended up liking each other.

You asked around to students who already went there and luckily they don't ask any proof of marriage but they ask you one thing.

A kiss.

Your mind changed a bit. You haven't have your first kiss with him, you will be if you ever want to, just to have free cakes.

You went back to Namjoon who is reading another book again.

"Namjoon-ah." - you called out, he immediately stopped reading and put down his book.

"Well?" - he asked.

"They don't need any proof." - you said worriedly. He raised and eyebrow, "Then why aren't you happy?" - he asked curiously.

"You see the proof they want is different..." - you said he began to get what you're trying to say as he looks at you.

"A kiss." - he blurted out which made your eyes widen.

"It's okay if you don't want to." - he said assuring you.

"But I want free cakes!" - you said throwing tantrums.

"Then you have to kiss me." -  he smirked. You thought about it first, "Sure. If that's what it takes to have free cakes." - you said while he smiled.

"It's settled then. Later, after school." - you said.

-

"Welcome!" - the saleslady said as she greeted the two of you warmly.

"Ooh! Are you here for the free cake too?" - she asked excitedly. Both of you nod a bit embarrass.

"Come on, this way please." - she said as she guides you on their seperated room for the event.

"First to prove that you're really a matried couple please, do your vows and kiss~" - she said which took you by surprise. They never said there was a vow!

Namjoon led you to the front while some staffs watch as spectators.

"(Name), you know that I love you right and will always be. -chuckles- I might sound cheesy but beat with it. I'm so happy that you're forever be mine, and no one can split us apart. It's another chapter for our life, and I hope we make great memories together. I can't promise you that I won't be able to hurt you but I promise I will try my best not to hurt you, I will love you more each day, and will always take care of you till we grow old." - he said as he puts the ring on his pocket which shocked you more. 'Since when did he have that?!' - you thought. But you can't believe what he just said so you didn't your teats starts to fall.

"It's your turn now mrs!" - the staff said as they squealed with your boyfriend's message. He gave you the other ring too.

"Namjoon. Oh my gosh. I can't believe you're mine now. Like seriously, it took forever before we could even go this far. I'm so happy because always make me feel special, you never get tired of giving me surprises on our anniversary. I also can't promise to hurt you, but I'll do my best to prevent it. There might be times we'll have misunderstandings but I will always remember this day and think of why we chose each other. Ahh. I don't know what to say, jinjja. I love you so much!" - you said and put the ring on his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride." - one of the staff said as Namjoon drew his fave closer to you slowly as he stares at you asking for permission you nod slightly as he moved forward closing his eyes and kissed you on the lips.

You hear peoole applaud while still kissing.

-

"Kyaaaah~ this cakes are the best!" - you said as you eat happily while Namjoon smiles at you.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

ANNYEONG CHINGUS~! HIHIHIHIHI.

Sorry, I might not be updating on my KNB or Haikyuu, I ran out of ideas, I'll be back sooooon~

Anyway, I hope you liked this update <3

Bear with the typos and grammatical errors~