Chapter 3: The walk home

{Zane's POV}

Kawaii~Chan's house wasn't far away at all, she lived just next door to Aphmau... thankfully. Me and Kawaii~Chan walked down the side walk. She kept pretty close to me, probably scared of getting attacked again. We were about half way to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan's house, when a small gust of wind blew, causing the bush leaves to rustle. Kawaii~Chan freaked out at the sound of the rustling and suddenly hugged me, shaking in fear.

{KC}Z...ZANE~KUN!!! SAVE  ME!!!

I blushed when I felt her arms wrap around me.

"K...Kawaii~Chan.. it's just the wind..."

Kawaii~Chan blushed and stopped hugging me

{KC} s..sorry Zane~Kun...

"I...it's fine Kawaii~Chan.. now let get you home so I can get to sleep"

it was dead silence the rest of the way to her house. Just walking and occationaly glancing at each other. finally we got to her front door.

"there... now go inside and you'll be fine..."

Kawaii~Chan just stood staring at the door.     "Kawaii~Chan?"

{KC} "....k...Kawaii~Chan... is scared...."  {Zane} "Oh c'mon Kawaii~Chan, with Katelyn in there your house is as safe as---" just then I was cut off by her saying...   {KC} "Scared that Zane~Kun might not make it home...She's... w...worried for you Zane~Kun.."

I could do nothing but just stand there staring at her with a bright red face.

"w...w...well...I...i'll b..be fine! okay! d..don't worry about m..me..."

<<Kawaii~Chan's POV>>

Kawaii~Chan stood there for a few seconds, thinking if Zane~Kun would really be okay. Zane~Kun walked slowly towards to Kawaii~Chan.

{Zane} Kawaii~Chan i'll really be fine... just get to bed and forget about... whatever attacked you"

Kawaii~Chan wasn't sure if Zane~Kun was right... but she had to say okay...

"o....okay Zane~Kun..."

Kawaii~Chan unlocked and opened her front door and looked back at Zane~Kun who was already at the end of the side walk.

"N...night Zane~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan yelled

Zane~Kun stopped and quietly said "Night..."

Kawaii~Chan closed and locked the door behind her and quietly walked upstairs. She went in her bedroom, closed the door, and lie on her bed. Kawaii~Chan just couldn't sleep, she had so many things running in her head. 'is Zane~Kun okay?' 'did he make it home?' 'what if Zane~Kun got attacked!? and is laying on the ground some where unconscious?' 'Maybe Kawaii~Chan should check on him''but if Zane~Kun was attacked, Kawaii~Chan would have heard screaming...' Kawaii~Chan just lay there on her bed. She looked at her phone... wondering... "Maybe Kawaii~Chan can just text Zane~Kun to see if he is okay..." She took the phone and started texting Zane~Kun

                                                                                       {Sent!}

[KC text] Hey Zane~Kun... did you make it home okay?

Kawaii~Chan waited for a response...

[...]

[Zane text] Yes Kawaii~Chan... i'm in my bed... TRYING TO SLEEP!

[KC] oh... sorry Zane~Kun... Kawaii~Chan was just worried that you got attacked..

<<Zane's POV>>

"s..she.. was... worried about me?" I whispered to myself.

[Zane's Text] oh...okay well night...

[...]

[KC text] good night Zane~Kun! :)

I put my phone on the nightstand and thought for a moment... why was she worried about me? since when does she even have a concern for me? then again... I was a little worried for her when I saw she all beat up at aphmau's house... just before the maid café opening too! which was tomarrow... "Oh shoot! wait! i'm an employee at Aphmau's maid café! I really need to get some rest for tomarrow... and with that, I closed my eyes... and drifted off to dreamland.

*Alright! well that's chapter 3! sorry if you guys didn't like it, well... the 14 of you guys that actauly read it... but for those that did like it, please share it! and like comment, and follow me pweeeez! and thank chu! ~Kait    

  p.s. YAS!!! I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE DA LETTERZ BOLD AND ITALICS!!! lol XD*