Going Off Script

ELISE
I didn't want to lose. "Okay you witches, Let's do this." I said to them with more bravery then fear. "Easy there girl, this is based on envy not pride. Either way, get out so you can lose and we can move on." The door opened and I slowly walked out one step at a time. "There you go, now just follow the lights." I heard Eric tell me. I took a tiny step forward and immediately heard a scary noise. I bolted Down the hallway as fast as I possibly could. "Sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t. I yelled until I got to an even darker room then stopped, petrified in fear.

"Elise, enter the in lit room." The voice told me. I slowly but surly walked in and was attacked by someone who put me in a straight jacket. I was brought down to a strange room, lied down on a strange table. I was only a few seconds after that when the lights came on. "Elise, you are in the electric shock chamber. You will have 6 minutes to get the straight jacket off of yourself and onto the manager somehow. Once you achieve that you will need to electrocute him to death by climbing the stair case and solving a circuit puzzle to turn it on. But just so you have a better chance, the straight jacket can come off incredibly easy so you will have a better chance of getting the manager before time runs out, are you ready, because your nightmare starts now."

I struggled on the straight jacket a little bit, causing it to slide off me, I then saw the manger walk in. "Oh you have done many things, but I'm ready for you." I said as he gave me a punch straight to the face. "Okay, now you've really got me pissed. " I said as I undid the straight jacket and ran up to him. I jumped and got him from behind. Snapping the straps together. I then climbed the stairs out of the pit up to the top. I looked over at the puzzle to see it was a laser and minor puzzle. It couldn't be that hard. "Four minutes Elise, better hurry if you don't want to die." I placed one mirror only to get in the way of the lazar. I was incredibly surprised to see it burned me."you got any ideas Eric." I said into the walkie talkie."I'm completely stumped." He said back. I just started moving mirrors to see what fit, it was only at the 2 minute mark when I figured it out. I had to maneuver the mirror at an angle so that it would go past the cover that the other sensor that was almost completely covered. I placed a mirror right where it needed to be at the end and went back from there. I had to replace a few of them but by the time I actually finished I was all the way down to 25 seconds. I pulled the lever to activate the electricity, and ran straight for the elevator. It was harder to get back this time because I had to run down a flight of stairs but I did manage to get back with 15 seconds to spare.

"Congrats Elise, you beat the challenge and won 9,000 dollars but you still have to save your friends at the inferno run. Let me ask you something, are you prepared to conquer your sins?"