Day 4

I had left the park that leads to the cemetery  by the archway to Cassidy's home. I just appeared and sat as if I was there all along. She never once noticed me as I sat on her leather couch in the corner of the family room. She was cooking her favorite meal which was linked to her heritage seeing as she's a pureblood . She was cooking Caldo Verde without the onions in the soup.
                 I was at a lost. Usually, she smiles and talks to me , but today her focus was primarily on her children. Cassidy has two little boys. The eldest being Saint at the prime age of two. He was just like his mother. Dark flowing hair and light green eyes that shine with pale freckled skin. Then there was Aaron who was barely the age of one. He looked nothing like his mother. More so like his old man. His striking gray eyes, tousled brown hair with slight curls in them ,and tan skin. He was an exact image of his father. I couldn't help the smile forming as I watched the boys. They were all smiles and full of energy. I felt this rush of pride and honor to know everyone was safe and happy.
                 I was dazzled by the little ones to not pay attention to what Saint asked his mother.It went right in one ear and out the other. She stopped her chopping of the kale to look him in the eye. 

"What was that ?" she asked again as if she heard him wrong.

"Go visit Daddy ?" The little bot looked up to see his mothers who looked down thinking.

"Well go tomorrow . Okay ?" 

  The little boy cheered causing Aaron to giggle and squeal as he watched his brother through his dark long eyelashes.I felt my own heart beat quicken. I looked down saddened but it soon dissipated as I watched them all together. I miss .....that kind of love. A mother's love .A person there for you.Who protects you no matter what . Through the thickest to the thinnest of hard time. But ,I wasn't lucky to experience that myself.

My mother became someone I didn't know . She became an illusion of her old self. She became the person I had to protect others from . She was no longer the mother I once had.

~~~~

 Mathews was sitting on the balcony window that leads to his bedroom. He was watching the stars and imagining how it use to be before his mother left. Life was fine. It wasn't the best , but it was better than this.Life was that much more livable with his father . But, she left after shit hit  the fan/ Life since then for him as gone down hill.

 His track of thoughts were lost just like those stars up in the sky. Lost ,yet shining brightly. He was humming the song his mother use to sing to him before bed , but those thoughts vanished along with the music when the door opened. Revealing a woman with blond locks smiling brightly at him . 

"I missed you " She said in an excited tone drowning out the world of depressing thoughts. Knowing how this will proceed I jumped off the balcony from him and ran the Cemetry arch . 

I didn't need to hear both Mathew and