12 Days

Justin's p.o.v

12 Days, 12 f******* days. I don't know how Skylars coped 11 years here. But that's the thing she probably hasn't.

Good news though i guess,we were given a lamp so we could see and may i say Skylar is stunning. She is perfect. Well to me anyway.

The first thing she said to me when she first say me was "pull up your trousers would ya??"which i found hilarious and i of course done as i was told. But she still remains private and doesn't want to get close to me she says that i'm just another one who will soon leave. But i know i won't. I could be here for a year, 5 years, 10 years or even 30!

"Skylar, talk to me" i beg the young brunette who lay facing the wall on the matress in which we shared. It was around midnight and i was cold and hungry.

"No Justin, if we talk i'll get attatched i don't want to get close then lose you it's happened before i wont allow it to happen again" she said in an almost whisper.

"I'm not going anywhere i promise, not without you" i tell her as i wrap my arm around her waist and nuzzle my head into her neck.

"I don't want to lose you either" i whisper

She then turned around to face me. Her eyelashes were darker then usually and they looked longer, her eyes were bloodshot, she had red circles under them and strands of her hair was stuck to her cheeks.

"Why've you been crying princess?" i asked her as i removed the hair that was stuck to her face.

"I just can't do this anymore, i need to go home thats if i have one. I want my mummy Justin" She cried and nuzzled her head into my chest.

"Even if it takes me to my last breath i will get you out of here and i WILL get you home. I promise" i say and whisper the last part and slowley Skylar fell asleep in my arms as i held her closer to my chest.

The next morning i woke up to a seething pain in my back and the sound of Skylar screaming. The pain was like as if i were being whipped. I yelped in pain as i felt a slash on my back. I was then dragged from the matress where i was then beaten up. The large figure above me repeatidly threw punches to my stomach which made me curl up in a fetus posistion crying. Once he was finished on my stomach he began to punch my jaw and to top it off he kicked my nose. He then picked me up and held my arms behind my back and another held my head so i facing Skylar. Another man appeared and walked towards her and she coward away and held her arms up to her face and shook in fear. The man then looked back at me and smirked then faced Skylar once again.

"Please don't" i heard Skylars voice whisper

"Shut up" The large man said as he pulled Skylars arms away from her face then slapped her so she landed on the floor with an 'Oomf!'

"SKYLARRR!!" I screamed and tried to brake free

"Skylar? her names Annabeth" One sneered.

I was then kneed in the back, the large man who slapped Sky-Annabeth began to kick her in the stomach till she fell unconsious. He then crouched down and punched her or something in the stomach.

"ANNABETHH"i cried and the men who held me let go and left with the larger man of the 3. I craweled over to Annabeth and pulled her onto my lap and craddled her.

"Annabeth-Annabeth wake up" I cried as i kissed her forehead

"Don't you dare die on me!" I cried and shook her

"Annabeth please wake up" I looked down at her stomach to see that her white tatty shirt was covered in blood. She's been stabbed. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around Annabeths stomach and applied pressure. I cried and cried. My tears splashed onto her cheeks washing away dry blood on it.

"Annabeth" i cried as i leaned my forehead onto hers. I repeativley kiss her forehead and beg for her to wake up. She was alive. Just about. I don't know how long she has left but i said i'd get her out of here. And she will be alive when i do so.

10 votes for the next chapter please xx

Much love

-DTxXx