I Don't Want You To Leave

Star Date 2304

     Young adult Jim Tiberius Kirk and young adult Spock are in a complicated relationship and so the story stars . They work on The U.S.S Enterprise for Starfleet . They met and they grew closer as they worked together .  They became closer after grieving Pavel Chekov's wrong doing death that occurred while on a bad mission and he couldn't be saved so they had a service for him to remember his life . So Jim and Spock grew closer . Let's get this story started .

Spock is in his quarters getting ready for his mission  tomorrow ,he's fixing up everything ,writing down what he needs to get done . Kirk came in and said "You have a minute Spock ?" Spock staring down at his papers and said in a low ,broken voice "I do but I choose not to have it with you ." Kirk said "What did I do this time , I didn't cheat on you again ,I swear I didn't ,I'm done cheating ,I'm done with have relationships ,I'm ready to be one person's person ,if that makes sense ." Spock said "I have to go on a mission tomorrow by myself and I want some kind of rest ." Kirk said "How long is the mission this time ?"  Spock said "Five years ." Kirk said "All by yourself ." Spock said "Yes Jim." Kirk said "Well I don't want you to go .And that's an order." Spock said "Jim ,it doesn't work that way ." Kirk said "So in five years I get you back ?" Spock said "Yes Jim." Kirk said "Can I go with you ? Keep you company ?" Spock said "No." Kirk said "I'm going to miss you Spock."  Spock said "If you want you can stay in my quarters while I'm gone ." Kirk said "I think I can manage ."  Spock said "Jim." Kirk said "I can ."  Spock said "I highly doubt that Jim." Kirk said "I can ,just come home safe and alive ." Spock said "I will ,no cheating on me ." Kirk said "I'm done with that ,I'm yours ."  Spock said "I'm glad to hear that ." Kirk came up to Spock and said "I could give you something to remember me for the five years ." Spock said "Yeah ,like what ?"  Kirk said "I looked it up and I didn't really  like the photos but ,I looked up a blow job ." Spock said "A what ?" Kirk said "A blow job .Come with me ." They went to go look it up . The photos came up and Spock said "Jim." Kirk said "So you want me to give you one ?" Spock said "Probably after we're married ." Kirk smiled and said "Ok fine ." Spock said "Good boy Jim." Kirk smiled and kissed him gently . Spock pulled away  slowly and said " I have to go get sleep." Spock walked away leaving Jim there lost and confused . 

     The next day  Spock is up early to get on his way for his mission . Kirk is standing there with McCoy waiting for Spock . Spock came and said "Hi McCoy ." McCoy said "So Spock free for five years ,oh thank god ." Spock said "Jim ." Kirk said "Bones will miss you ." Spock said "Not as much as you will."  Kirk said "Well obviously ." Spock said "Well I have to get going ."  Kirk is holding Spock's hand and said "I don't want you to go ." Spock said "I have to Jim ,I'll be back at the base on Earth in five years ." Kirk said "And what if you're not ?" Spock said "Then I will be soon ." Kirk said "ok ,alright ."  Spock went on the ship and took off . McCoy said "I'm going to miss him actually ,why do I feel that ?" Kirk said "You like Spock." McCoy said "Damn it Jim ,I shouldn't ."  Kirk smiled and said "He comes back in five years ,so I'll be fine ." McCoy said "good luck Jim." Kirk said "oh Bones ."