All We Do

Three months after coming home Spock has been having nightmares about the past .

Twenty Years Ago

 The beginning of Jim and Spock's relationship was rocky from obvious start . Jim is at his apartment drinking  around 2 in the morning that's when Spock came over . Kirk is lying down on the couch drinking and Spock came in . Kirk opened his eyes and said "Mister Spock ,what are you doing here ?" Spock said "I've been emotionally compromised ,and I don't know who to turn to ." Kirk said "You almost choked me to death earlier so I thought you were fine ?" Spock said "I'm not ." Kirk sat up with his arms around his knees and said "Sit down here ."  Spock sat on the couch and said "I don't know ." Kirk said "Are you grieving over your mother's wrongful death ?" Spock said "She's always been a supporter of mine ,since I'm half human ,half Vulcan ." Kirk said "I get grieving a parents death ,I do ,I might've never knew my father but as I grew older , my mom told me about him and I grieved ,so I understand you Mister Spock." Spock said "I don't know how to deal with this emotion Jim."  Kirk said "One way is not to choke someone ." Spock half smiled at him and said "I'm sorry about that ,I shouldn't had done that ."Kirk said "It's ok Spock ." Spock said "This whole thing is new to me ." Kirk said "You have a support team ,you got the whole Enterprise team ready to hear what you have to say .Including me , I value what you have to say the most ." Spock said "You do ?" Kirk said "Yes, very much ." Spock said "I never thought my words mattered to anyone ." Kirk moved in closer to Spock and said "I know I'm new to being a captain or even a crew member but I look up to you Spock ,you're the best science officer I have ever known ." Spock said "Thank you Jim." Kirk said "want some ?" Spock said "What is it ?" Kirk said "Whiskey ." Spock said "I never had it ." Kirk said "drink some ,you're missing out ." Spock grabbed the bottle and took a big sip and said "Wow ,that stings ." Kirk said "It's whiskey ,it always does the first time ." Spock said "Are you trying to get me drunk ?" Kirk said "I would never ." Spock put the bottle  down and said "I don't know if I can do this without my mother .I barely have a good relationship with my father ,and then I have barely no one ." Kirk put his hand on Spock's upper arm and said "You got me always know that ." Spock turned his hand to look at Jim and said "Jim thank you ." Kirk kissed Spock . Spock backed up and said "What was that for ?" Kirk said " I like you a lot Spock ." Spock said "Aren't you straight ?" Kirk said "I don't put labels on what I am attracted to Mister Spock ,I really like you and I don't want you out of my life ." Spock said "Jim." Kirk said "If this has an effect on our work together and our friendship then fine ." Spock said "We have a friendship ?" Kirk said "Yeah ,in the future actually ." Spock said "Jim." Kirk said "If you want me gone from Starfleet ,I'll go  ,I will go ." Spock got up and said "No." Kirk got up in his boxers and said "Spock."  Spock turned around to face Jim and said "Wow ." Kirk smiled and said "thanks I work out time to time ." Spock said "No ." Kirk said "Spock I have feelings for you ,so you have feelings for me because you didn't want to pull back from that kiss ,just admit it ." Spock said "I can't ."  Kirk said "Why can't you ?You're mother loved you no matter what so does your father Spock. Or you just can't accept it for yourself .Is that is ?Spock answer me." Spock pushed Jim up on the wall and kissed him. Kirk smiled and said "Better ." Spock said "Cause I feel a emotion more than 'liking'." Kirk said "Love ?"  Spock said "I believe so." Kirk put his hand up and said "Place yours on mine." Spock did so and smiled . Kirk said " I got you to smile."

       Kirk said "You want to spend the night ,and we'll talk more about this later?" Spock said "Please ." Kirk said "Yes ,let's go ." They went to Jim's room and Spock said "I thought you still lived  with your mother ." Kirk said "No." Spock got in his briefs and got in bed . Kirk came in and said "Wow Spock." Spock said "It's 2 in the morning ." Kirk got in bed and said "I know ." Spock is lying down looking like he's about to cry and said "I should go ." Kirk is looking at Spock and  said "No don't , Spock it's fine to cry ,no one but me needs to know about it ,come here ." Spock moved in closer to him and said " I don't cry ." Kirk said "Everyone cries ,at least once in their lives ." Spock said "Not me ." Kirk said "You cry on the inside Spock ,I know that you do because I talked with your father about what your mother told him about your childhood and how everyone bullied you about being half human half Vulcan ,it's ok." Spock said "Jim." Kirk said "Spock." Spock is hugging Kirk and started to cry. Kirk buried his head into Spock's shoulders and said "It's ok, let it out ." Spock said "I don't know why I'm doing this ?" Kirk said "Because you trust me." Spock said "I can't do it if I loose you Jim." Kirk said "You won't ever loose me ,McCoy would just be aggravated that you and I are dating ,but he'll be happy ." Spock said "That had nothing to do with that but alright ." Kirk said "What I mean is ,I'm always here for you no matter what ." Spock laid back down and said "Thanks Jim." Kirk said "You're welcome Spock."

Spock said "So how are we going to do this relationship ?" Kirk said "We don't have to tell people we're together ,we can just be together

Spock said "So how are we going to do this relationship ?" Kirk said "We don't have to tell people we're together ,we can just be together." Spock wiped his eyes and said "Humans are complicated ." Kirk said "We're works in progress." Spock said "No kidding ." Kirk said "You are one of the best guys I know Spock and I never want you to go ." Spock said "I won't ,I'm always right here ." Kirk has doubt in his eyes like the picture above and said "Not everyone stays in my life ,and I wouldn't be surprised if you left also ." Spock said "Great news for you ,I'm not like everyone else ,I might not know when someone is upset but I'm always there for them." Kirk said "I love you Spock ." Spock said "Jim."  Kirk said "I know it's early but I do ,I really do love you ." Spock is hugging Jim. Kirk said "I know you won't say it back until you feel the same so ." Kirk laid down next to Spock and said "When we're old ,in our olden years please don't go ,please ." Kirk's looking up at the ceiling and Spock reached for Kirk's hand and said "Even then I won't go ."