Chapter 1

"Hey everyone who has started ready this book but it might be a bit boring but I'll try to please you  guys. Hope you like it :)

One very cold Friday morning, I woke up in a daze. I tried remember my dream of the night before but it was just drifting away, but then my best friend Ebony-grace called and woke me up fully, which made me forget my dream fully.

I picked up my phone to hear Ebony-grace yelling at her little brother John.

"Hey, Ebby you ok?" I said in a bizarre sort of way.

"Sarah! Hey did you remember?" She said half way at the same time yelling at John. I tried to remember whether there was anything special today, but just couldn't think of anything.

"No, sorry Ebby. What am I supposed to remember today?" Still trying to think.

"Look at the date, you idiot. I thought you would know what today is." Laughing at me through the phone. I looked at the date and then gasped at what I forgot.

"It's Halloween!" I yelled through the phone.

"Sarah? Are you ok?" Said Ebony quite worried. "You are the one who usually calls me on Halloween!"

"Yea, sort of."

"Sarah! Get dressed and meet me at buzee bee in twenty mins."

"Ok, bye Ebby. See you soon." I hung up and went and got dressed. I grabbed a pair of jeans and my favorite psycho top I own. When I went down stairs I sore my mum in the kitchen cooking Halloween cookies for the trick and treaters. I know she wouldn't of noticed me but I still said hi.

"Hey, mum doing cookies again." I said while putting on my shoes.

"Hey, baby girl, yeah I heard the kids love them." She said quite happily.

"Yeah, especially the Kingsley kids." I said, knowing how much my loved Halloween every year.

"I love those three kids. Anyway where are you off to at this time of the morning, especially on Halloween."

"I'm going to see Ebby at buzee bee."

"Oh ok, baby girl have fun?" She said while making another batch.

"Thanks mum, bye. Love you." I said while walking to the front door.

"Bye sweetie, love you too." She said just before I closed the door.

While walking down to the cafe all I could I think about was the flash backs of my dream. Why do I have to continue thinking about him. I walked for about another 3-4 mins continuing thinking about the flash backs.

When I finally arrived I saw Ebony sitting at a table waiting for her. She was on the phone I don't really wanted to disturb her so I walked inside and ordered a frappé and a piece of cake. While I was waiting I was watching Ebony while she talked away on her phone. Just then I heard my phone go off and looked at it to find a text form my boyfriend Jackson, saying 'Good gorgeous woman, what you up today. Can't wait for tonight 😉😘😍'

I didn't remember what was happening tonight but I sent a message back 'Good morning babe❤️💕 nothing might be hanging out with Ebby, if you want to come😘😘 I can't wait either 😍😘😉'

Just when I sent send my order was called out and I went to sit with Ebby who was off the phone now.

"Hey, Ebby." While I took a drink from my drink.

"Hey, Sarah." She took a drink from her drink. "How was your sleep last night?"

"It was hard to say I was dreaming, and it was the same one as I always have. Ebby I'm really getting scared."

"I'll finish the rest in the next chapter sorry for how it ended but I'm getting tired and want to go bed goodnight fellow readers."

Plz like and comment if there is anything wrong with the story. :) :) :) :)