Chap.1 Pt.1

SHOPE'S P.O.V.

Love,I don't know what that means-well,not literaly...I've never fell in love before..or have I?

But I don't need to think about it.I'm in 7th grade,plus I'm just 13 and is still young!I'm a smart person-a nerd to be exact.I wear glasses and I study at Cornbury Middle School.

I may look like tomboyish on the outside but I'm actually girly on the inside.I act tomboyish/non-girly because all my best friends well..they're all boys.If I act girly around them there's a possibility these things could happen:

1.)One of them might fall in love with me,

2.)Everything would be awkward,

3.)I'll look like a girl flirting with guys!Wait.Lemme rephrase that.A NERD flirting with the BEST boys in school!

Have you heard of a NERD who wears nail polish and wears a dress?Or sandals or maybe..HIGH HEELS?And wears make-up and all talks about is BOYS?!

It's not a definition of a nerd!It's a definition of a girl who is a prep!Which means a PREP who is SMART + WEARING GLASSES =UNKNOWN!!

Anyway,I'm a superhero of Cornbury which I belong in the group "Superdudes"Our trainors-which are aliens call us "Supernoobs" and they are always mean!Mem is okay but Zen..too cruel!

I just walked to my locker-it was lunch time.I fixed my locker and decided to go to the cafeteria.My friends and I have different classes so..yeah.

"Shope!Over here!"a familiar voice said I turned around to see Kevin calling me.Tyler and Roach was already there.I went to the table which is also our usual.I sat next to Tyler.

"Hey Shope,what'cha eating today?"Kevin asked.

"Noodles."I answered calmly."Only noodles?"Tyler asked.I nooded and I furrowed my eyebrows."So what?!"I asked.

"What's wrong with the world today?!"Kevin said exaggerated.I rolled my eyes."At least she isn't eating the food here in the cafeteria."Roach said.

"Hey Tyler...what is this?"Roach asked pointing the tray with the disgusting looking food.Wait..is that even food?!

"It's food I think."Tyler stated."Must be food."Tyler added.

But then I noticed Kevin was missing."Guys,where's Kevin?"I asked."I don't-"Tyler was interrupted by a screaming voice.

The three of us us were suprised."Do you think it may have something to with the virus?"Roach asked."I think so.."Tyler answered.

Then we saw Kevin screaming while running away from you know it...Jessie.

"False alarm.It's just her."I said.

He ran to us and hid behind me and Tyler."If she asks where I am,tell her you don't know."he said then he hid.

Jessie went to our table."Where is MY Kevin?"she asked .Me and Tyler were about to answer but Roach interrupted."He's not behind Tyler and Shope."Me and Tyler facepalmed.

Then Jessie took Kevinand Kevin screamed in terror.He fianally escaped and ran for his life.But soon he ran outside the cafeteria."Oooh Kevin's in love."Roach cooed.Me and Tyler facepalmed again.

AFTER CLASS~

Finally after those lectures I ALREADY KNOW,it's dismissal time.The bells ringed and all of my classmates ran outside of the classroom.

Were they really desperate to go home?Geez..

Woah.."they're fast."I mumbled after seeing how quick they were running.

I fixed my things and went outside the classroom.

I went to the lockers.My friends' lockers are next to mine.Mere coincidence huh?

Then,I saw Tyler blushing madly while walking towards my direction."Uh..Tyler..why is your face so red?!"I asked."Do you have a fever or something?!"

"NO!"he half-yelled at me."Wait,is my face really really red?!"he asked..er...yelled.

"Listen..Shope."he said seriously..but nervously."Yeah?What is it?"I asked.

"Can you help me confess to Amy?"