1 ~ Band Dude

Stella's P.O.V

Owning a business is cool. But owning a tatoo parlour was even cooler. This is where all my creative juices flowed and let loose. As a child i was always fascinated with tattoos and bright colours so i got a degree in art and business and it lead me to here.

My name is Stella maces and i am the worlds most famous tattoo artist. I don't know how i got here but im pretty fucking grateful.

Im currently waiting on a new client to come in, he's from my best friend brendons band called "Panic! At The Disco". Never actually met any of his band mates but their music is A-mazing.

I caught myself in the mirror wall on the opposite side of my tenebrific oak desk. My unilluminated black hair with my blonde roots coming through reaches halfway down my stomach. Piercings on both sides of my nose and a septum glistens from the sun radiating onto me. Tattoos lace my arms and my chest, i honestly love how i look sometimes.

i stop gaping at myself in the mirror when the door of my office opens and a lanky man with prepossessing eyes and features strolls in, shuts the door and sits down on my sofa. 
"Hi, im Dallon, Dallon weekes"
Well damn dallon your quite the looker
"Hi im Stella, brendon said you wanted a tattoo on your arm? Is that right" confusion lacing my voice
"Yea, i dont know what i want though i was hoping you would help me out their with all that shit" sitting up in his chair more "you see im not very creative" he says continuing his sentence.
(A/N WE ALL KNOW HE IS BUT LET IT BE)
"Sure thing" my english accent sounding rather northern today "just give me ideas on what you like and don't like and i will start sketching"  my smile growing as i spoke my words.
"Okay, there's alot. Here goes nothing"

For a couple hours we was laughing and talking over things he likes and doesn't. But somehow this majestic man seems to turn the conversation to me and starts asking me questions.

"Right i have a rough idea on what you gave me, how about this?"  For some reason im nervous for his reaction
He looks shocked "of course there will be shading in these areas" i spoke since the nerves are real.
"Wow, thats amazing. How? What!"
"Thanks, so you like it?" All i could think about was him having to leave in a couple hours
"Obviously im not blind" he stated matter of factly
I let out a breath i didnt know i was holding.
"Okay then" i started to stand up "want it now or we can book an appointment if you want to go home for a bit first?"
"Which is easiest?"
"Having it done now"
"Then so be it"
"Lets get you prepared then, you ready"
"As ready as ill ever be"