4minute reaction to their partner fangirling over anouth group/bias

Jihyun: She won't be worried or bothered by your fangirling as long it's not too extreme. If you didn't like any other group other than hers, Jihyun would feel as though you're focusing too much on her feelings. She will listen to everything you say about that group/bias, in case she might run into that group and be able to get autographs for you.

Gayoon: She would think that you're trying to make her jealous about your other biases in front of her. "Yah, you think your funny talking about other girls, I'm not falling for your tricks!" After that you assure Gayoon that making her jealous is not your intention, she can't resist laughing from embarrassment.

Jiyoon: She will not have a problem with you talking about other groups/ biases that you like. She knows that those people don't stand a chance with you since you love her, so Jiyoon won't be be jealous or angry at you for liking someone else's music. She might even ask you some questions about the group like, what's your favorite song of their is.

Hyuna: She would be confuse as to why you think it's necessary to fangirling over another group/bias right in front of her leading her to get a little bit irritated with you. It may take whole before Hyuna approaches you to talk about her annoyance with what you're doing, but after discussing her problems Hyuna will realize that those feelings were petty and irrational.

Sohyun: she would be clueless as to how to respond to you fangirling. Like Jiyoon, she isn't upset or jealous she just has no idea what what to do in the current situation. Sohyun probably won't say anything unless you direct a statement at her, she'll just resume whatever she was doing and wait for you to finish up your fangirling.