Ch. 1 ~The Walk

I wake up at 6:30

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

     "Ugh shut the fuck up!" I scream at my alarm clock. As you can tell I'm NOT a morning person. Plus I hate my school. I go to a extremely homophobic school, and I fell that I can't be myself at school. On top of that, all my teachers hate me because that think I'm gay (even though I am, it's not nice to just assume). Ugh, I have to get ready for school.

    I grab my favorite black and red flannel and put that on top of my gray tropical t-shirt. I put on my black leggings as I rush out the door. "Crap I'm gonna be so late,"  I say to myself. I run a few houses down, and I see Amethyst or as I call her Ame.

    Ame is My best friend in the whole world we are kinda like the two musketeers. We tell each other everything. Well, except one thing, I haven't told her I like her. I'm too afraid to tell her, or anyone else.

"LUNA! WHERE WERE YOU!" Ame screamed.

"IM SORRY! I woke up late," I say kind of embarrassed.

"lol, its ok! Let's go" Ame says as she puts her arm around my shoulders. I have butterflies in my stomach. I can't take it anymore, Ame is so cute and every time I'm near her I fell so happy but yet so nervous.

"Uh, Luna?" Ame asks.

"What?" I say snapping out of my thoughts.

"Do you like me?" Ame asks.

"Wait what?!?" I say as I freaked out, in my head of course.

"Yeah, I've been feeling that you been kinda distant lately," Ame says with her head down

"Hey," I say as I lift Ame's head up. "I love you, you're my best friend."

"Awwwwww, I Luv you too," Ame says. "Come one!" She says grabbing my hand, and pulling me towards the big brick building.

"Ugh no not fucking school..." I say joking

"Ugh, lol Come on!" Ame says with a big smile on her face.