Cynical

~INTRODUCTORY TO THE CHARACTERS~

Samantha Jones (Sam) is a cynical, careless girl. Despises life, doesn't really find meaning to it. Her parents have been fighting her whole life but her mom does not agree to a divorce because she still loves her dad very much. Her brother, the only person she has ever felt connected to her whole life, is away at college. She is an outsider at school, goes out to clubs and parties until 4 in the morning every night. Lost and broken she is. 

Jason Jones is Samantha's big brother. He is away at college studying to be a doctor. He is very intelligent and has very big goals in life. Samantha and Jason share a huge bond together, he loves his little sister very much and is very protective of her. He knows Samantha is unstable so he tries to check in on her as many times as he can. 

Austin Walker is a major bad boy. He clubs and parties and gets with as many girls as he can set eyes on. He has never really felt love before and he doesn't plan on it anytime soon. But underneath all that stuborness, Austin has a tough life at home. He gets abused by his father everyday after school, so he tries to stay away from home as much as he can. His mom left him when he was 6 and his big brother didn't like his home conditions so he ran away last year.

Cameron Hayes is a normal teenage boy. He gets good grades and cares about everyone. His mom died from cancer 3 years ago. He lives with his father who is still going through a tough time with his wife passing away. He tries to help his dad with all his ability while balancing his life at the same time. 

Haley Asher is an educated girl with big dreams. She hopes to go to Harvard University. The only problem is, her mom is divorced and unemployed so she cannot pay for the tuition so she works at a coffee shop while maintaining her schoolwork. Haley is also a very good listener, she listens to everyone's problems and tries to be there for them and helping them fix their lives. She has a therapy club after school every Monday and Friday. 

I really hope you guys will enjoy this book and I cannot wait to start writing for you all. This book really means a lot to me and I hope it will to you.