Episode 1: Roses Are Red (Part 2)

"What the fuck?" Kalel yelled after Shane disappeared.

" Did anyone happen to write down what Shane was saying? He was putting a lot of emphasis on certain words" Olivia asked.

" I mentally wrote down what he said. He put emphasis on 11, 14, and 2." AJ said.

" He also said something about 'My death is where the audience gathered'?" Justin said.

---
" So Shane comes back as a ghost and starts yelling us these numbers and My death is where the audience first gathered?" Dan said.
---
" Alright so I'm thinking maybe where Shane and the rest of the guests stood waiting for Joey" Hilly said " was maybe where 'the audience gathered' but as soon as I run of over there. Nate yells out
---

"Guys I found it!" Nate yelled out after feeling under the chairs and finding a paper marked with the symbol of the Society Against Evil. Everyone came back to the area.

" We found a chest and it had a key in it to a room!" Phil said

" Oh what the hell?! It was under my seat?!" Dan said.

" Apparently" Nate said. He then read the card out loud.

" You must make amends with what you have done, Joey.

GloZell will not go to rest till two the house guest are volunteered to play a game with the devil himself.

Because you see, GloZell always was saying stuff about demons and the devil. It would only be fitting if the two guests played a game like the show Supernatural.

Good luck. You only get one vote per person."

Everyone spilt up and started talking.

Dan whispered to Phil, Justin, Nate, Leafy, AJ, Mari, Hilly, and Olivia said " Who should we vote for?"

" I mean this might just be me saying this but I feel like Kalel and Kian haven't really done anything. I'm voting for them" Justin said.

" Yeah I agree. Kalel just kinda huffed when I found the clue. Kalel has to go guys" Nate said.

" So we all know who we are voting for?" AJ asked.

" Yes" they all said.

---

" You know who's not playing the game at all? Leafy. Leafy and Hilly. Leafy stood there confused and Hilly and me were talking and I was like 'It's probably in this room' and she huffed and went to the other room." Kalel said.

" We should vote for her. I mean she did pull that shit" Kian said.

" We are all voting for Hilly. Got it everyone?" Joey said.

Everyone nodded.

" Time is up. Voting starts now. Hillary (A/n: Hilly's first name) please come up and vote first." The butler said.