Chapter Eight.

Hi, so finally i uploaded :P Sorry about the long wait but i hope it was worth it :) 

Thought i'd upload another photo of Will :P >>> 

Kim :D! <3

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter Eight. 

“How are we going to tell this to Will and have him believe us?” I asked Dave, he pondered on it for a minute and shrugged his shoulders.

“We can get the evidence but whether he will really believe us is another question” he said looking out the window.

“So she was a drug addict, got caught and her parents shipped her off to Germany for rehab! Wow” Aria said looking at all the information on the papers in her hands. Dave’s PI had dropped them off half hour ago. It was truly interesting to read everything she’d been up to, she was one sneaky little bitch. She’d tried to escape from rehab six times, I’m going to guess it wasn’t a nice place and it didn’t have maids to do everything for her. Her parents kept it out of the papers and everything, she was well known but the rumour had been that she went to private school. We now had to let Will know, that was the hard part of the plan. My phone started to ring, it was Will.

“Hey” I said signalling Dave and Aria to be quiet.

“Hey sorry about earlier, it was just nice to see Iz but I hope I can make it up to you, you wanna go out tomorrow?” he said.

“It’s okay, yeah pick me up at eleven?” I asked seeing as it was a Sunday tomorrow.

“Eleven would be great, see you then” he said hanging up.

“We’re going out tomorrow,” I said to Dave and Aria.

“Are you going to tell him then?” Aria pried.

“No, I can find a better time to tell him, I don’t wanna ruin our date…” I said shuffling on the bed.

“Right okay, well we’re going to go now speak to you tomorrow” Aria said dragging Dave by the arm downstairs. Will texted me telling me that he would pick me up tomorrow at 11 am.

“Hey” I said hugging Will as he got to my door, he turned up dead on eleven. We ran to the car as it was raining.

“Where do you wanna go?” he said indicating to the rain pouring down outside the car.

“Uh, how about bowling?” I said grinning.

“Sure, I’m going to kick your arse by the way” he said winking and nudging me before putting the car into gear and taking off. We got to the bowling alley within 20minutes. I took off my shoes and asked for size five bowling shoes, Will went after me and asked for size nine shoes. We then started to bowl. I threw the ball down the lane and had a strike! I jumped up and down with excitement.

“That was just luck, you won’t do it again” he said. At the end of the game I won! After the first strike, I had two more and two spares; Will only had one of each. After bowling we went and had food in the burger king attached to the bowling alley. I asked Will about his day with Iz, he hesitated to answer but then he did.

“It was good, really nice to see her, it’s been three years,” he said looking at his food the whole time.

“I’m glad you had a nice time” I said smiling and shoving a chip in my mouth. Once we finished we went straight back to the car, I had to bite my lip from asking him about Iz but I didn’t. We then went back to his house. It was still raining outside so we ran indoors. His mother was sitting in the living room, we came in looking like drowned rats and she looked me up and down and placed her eyes back to the television screen. Will grabbed my hand and took me upstairs; he stopped by a door, opened it and pulled out two towels. I dried my hair with the towel and handed it back to him. We sat on the edge of his bed in silence.