Jessica, All You Have To Do Is Barf

A/N: ok so this is the second book to carter mommy can't buy you out of this one if you didn't read that one don't read this one....who am i kidding read read read once again this is a pretty little liars fan fiction. enjoy <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was staring i felt so alone so scared, mind you I've went to school with three fourths of these kids for almost 10 years now. It was the first day back after Angenice's funeral (why did she have to die on a weekend?) they weren't only staring at me they were staring at my 3 best friends too: Christine, Carter, and Samantha.

We were everybodies main suspects for Angelice's death. I started to cry and ran to the bathroom. my friends followed.

Christine: "jessie what's wrong...is it because of Ange's death?"

Me: "no duh it's because of her it's always because of her!! " i said rather too harshly. i saw chrissy's eyes give that blank expression it always did when she was upset.

Christine: "you don't think this is hard for me too, being a daughter of two military officers and being a suspect in my best friends murder trial...."

Me: "I'm sorry guys i just..., I didn't mean it like that"

Carter: "It's hard on all of us the last  thing we need to do is argue and stab at each others throats."

Samantha: "Yeah in one way or another Angelice has helped us."

----------------------------------------------------------------**FLASHBACK**---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelice:" Sweet,sweet jessica you have a problem right?"

Me : "Yes"

Angelice: "So why don't you want to fix it?"

Me: "Because I don't think it's right. I shouldn't be throwing up I should go to the gym like i usually do."

Angelice:" And how has that been working for you Gigantic Jessie?"

I cringed at the sound of my nick name and decided to just follow the leader.

Me: "Okay." I stuck my finger down my throat and began to barf i felt different i felt right.

Me: "How do you know this works?"

Angelice: "I didn't get this body by going to the gym." she smiled

****PRESENT******

Me: "Yeah she helped us in soo many ways." i said sarcastically but seriously and rushed out the bathroom leaving my friends behind looking bewildered.