Lost Her Again

Liam pov-
After Willow left I got this really bad feeling in my stomach. Going upstairs to look in her room for clues or anything like that. Looking around I found nothing but a few pieces of clothing. But no cash or...sh*t! I run downstairs towards Zayn and Louis. "Liam calm down what's with the running??" Zayn asks worriedly. I gasp for air trying to talk between breaths "Willow....things....almost....out window.....back door....stuff....missing....I....ran....again..." I said between everything even with my spaces Zayn and Louis understood. Both crying silently. "What's goin on 'er?" We hear an Irish voice. "Willow gone...we lost her again." Zayn says silently. My eyes water it was all my fault. I shouldn't have believed her.
"We'll find her." Niall says brightly or as bright as he can get. I hope so Niall. We all sniffle mourning a loss of a sister, and true love...for Louis.

Willow pov-
Walking the streets by myself wasn't fun. Especially when it's raining cats and dogs. I'm listening to 'Umbrella' by Rihanna(a/n I think?). My black and blue hair drenched from the pounding rain. Standing in the middle of the sidewalk daydreaming I feel the rain stop. No not stop, an umbrella is above my head. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing all alone out here?" I hear a voice that I recognize somewhat.
Looking up I notice a blonde hair, blue eyed boy. "I was so scared for you! Are you ok? We've been looking everywhere. Well you get what I mean."I giggle slightly. "Of course I do!
I mean I've pretty much known you most of my life! Right?" I ask he hums in agreement. "Come on let's go to the little cafè. I hear they have the best pastries in England!" He says with excitement. I roll my eyes of course. Sitting down at a small booth in the back. A waitress with the name 'Patty' came over. This place doesn't have waiting, bit of course the girls always come. She leans down so her cleavage show slightly while pretty much shoving her a** in another dudes face who's behind her. Not the he seems to mind. "Hey I'm Patty and I'll be your girlfr- I mean waitress today." She says licking her lips. Rolling my eyes I order for both of us. "I'll have a vanilla dip donut and an ice capp and he will have 3 chocolate donuts with a double double. Also you should stop being such a wh**e. For all you know I could be his girlfriend." I say with sass and a bright smile. She glares at walks away, shaking her hips also. I roll my eyes "I swear if you ever like anyone like that I will personally kill you. Got it?" I ask. He nods with a little chuckle. "Get a bit jealous back there?" He asks smugly. Thinking fast I came up with a come-back. "Ew no just trying to save her from getting some sort of disease from you. For all I know I probably caught it already. Just trying to save her from death." I snap back. His eyes widen. "You're getting good." He states. I shake my head "Honey I've always been good you just were to blind by your ego to realize." I snap once again playfully. "Ow ow. You're hurtin my feelings here love." He holds a hand to his chest for extra effect. "Deal with it." I say. Patty comes back with our order, glaring at me once again. Rolling my eyes when she walks away, immediately pushing my food and drink away. "I ain't taking no chances she probably poisoned it." I mutter. He rolls his eyes taking an extra straw and sipping my ice Capp and taking a bite of my pastry. "They taste fine to me." He shrugs and eats his then chokes on something. Pulling out something white. "Phone number." He mumbles throwing it on the ground. "Let's go Luke I want to go see Cal again!"

A/n IT WAS LUKE! Also this chapter is 700 words! It's a thank you! 70 Favorites! 😍