Prologue

It's already 11:30 in the evening yet Alice is still awake. She's facing a terribly big problem. She just celebrated her sixteenth birthday. She was in her senior year at Andrew Ville High, one of the prestigious school in their place. She was the youngest and the one and only daughter of Mr. Scott Meyer, the Vice Mayor of their town and Mrs. Samantha Meyer. Her father was once a military colonel before it decides to pursue his career to politics. And the ever gorgeous, her mother is a school principal in middle school in Andrew Ville. Her eldest, David Meyer is in his third year in studying his Law proper. Her second brother, Pete Meyer, is a seminarist. And her third brother, Vince Meyer is in his senior year taking up nursing as his course.

Because of the position, power and popularity brought by their parents in their family, the people living in Andrew Ville have this deeply much respect to their family. In a addition of a clean as white reputation of their family. They are the "ideal family", as the village people says. So how come she would say to her parents a thing that will broke and dirt her family's clean reputation?

"My god!," she hissed as she touched her head because it aches thinking how would she's going to say it to her parents and brothers. That was the time she realized that Pete was right, people will only remember God when they are in big trouble.

Then she remembered that time...

Mr. Scott Meyer and Mrs. Samantha Meyer on the Side

and here is her three Brothers.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/a78e3e116110d1ad137c4eb4b89524a1/tumblr_my3kh4W2dL1rrlfgho1_500.jpg