here we go again

She felt someone tug her notebook out of her hand, pulling her away from where she had been. Yeah,she knew she would've had to leave. She just didn't expect it to be that quick. She sighed. Which douche was it now ? Ah yes. She could see him grinning at her, cocky and arrogant, waving her notebook around. She was sick of this. Attention seeking prat. She smirked and walked ahead, cool as a cucumber. Just because she was a dreamer didn't mean she didn't have swag. Soon enough she'd get her book back, and without getting her hands dirty. Brilliant.

Now, if she could just go back. Go back to her place of longing. She tried but knew it was useless. She walked into class, plopped her bag down on the floor and flipped her notebook open. It was full of little scribblings, anything and everything. She didn't think much of it was of any use, but she felt it did.

"Another flower bursts into its glory,

While another  life wilts.

And I am far away."

And it was gone. Nothing more would come from her. She snapped her fingers in impatience. The distraction called Aaron. That pest. She looked down at her notebook and traced the patterns she had doodled on the cover in another boring class. At least he hadn't read anything. That is, if he could read at all. She smirked.

Appreciate all of you who are taking the time to read this. I love writing, but haven't written much soo... This may be a bit rough. Hope you enjoy it! Comment and vote ! Pwease? *bambi eyes*