Loui

She ended up opening the door, the man quickly went in shivering and dropped on their floor.

The man's face was still unseen until Red helped him get up, she quickly ran to a chair and let the man rest, her Grandmother shut the door closed. 

'Quite chilly outside, Red make some tea.' her grandma demanded.

Red immediately went to the kitchen, and prepared a hot boiling water and the tea. That's odd, Snow... She thought of it until she was done preparing it. she carefully put the tea in front of the stranger. 'what's your name?' out of curiosity Red asked.

'Uh my name?' The man paused, Red noticed that's he's thinking about it. 'Loui , call me Loui' even though Red had a quick glance, the man is still looking at their floor, not wanting to meet Red's gaze. 

'Have some blanket' Red's grandma wrapped a handmade blanket around Loui's shoulder making him more warmer.

Red is suspicious, but she know she shouldn't because it just snowed and that's mother nature, but the thing she couldn't get out of her head is what he is wearing. 'Nice clothes.' She said trying not to sound suspicious. 

'Red, you don't mind sleeping in a same room with a guy, would you?' her grandma asked, feeling bit worried about it. 

Before Red could say anything 'I'll sleep on the floor' Loui answered

I don't like this, but it would seem rude, and i'll feel bad all night about it...Argh  Red was thinking about it, but ending up saying nothing and ending up giving him an extra pillow and extra blanket.

They were in the room, Red doesn't feel sleepy, she feel uncomfortable not because he's a guy, but because he's a stranger, she doesn't know anything about him except his name. the lights are still on, Loui's laying but wide awake, Red's sitting beside the bed.

'What brings you here?' She asked hugging her pillow.

'I was lost, and it started snowing out of nowhere, I don't know how many hours I've been out there.' Loui is still not looking at Red, and she knows it.

'Do I make you uncomfortable?, Because to be honest to me, you kinda do, but because you're a stranger.' Red was honest and straightforward, and wasn't afraid of his answer.

'Oh no, you don't, and sorry about that.' He sat down on the floor  and looked at Red, they gazed to each other for a moment, he quickly looked away.

Red noticed something incredible 'You have golden eyes' her eyes were sparkling, she never saw someone with such eyes 'they're pretty, let me have a look again' Red's childish side is showing and she can't control it. Red jumped off of her bed and sat in front of Loui, she made him looked at her. 'Wow'

'uh' Loui's getting flattered and now he's blushing 't-too close' he slowly shove her not wanting to her Red.

Red realized that it was childish 'I apologize, for what I did.' she looked down to her lap. 'They really are pretty, I'm kind of jealous' She raised her head and smiled at him.

'You're smile is pretty too' He didn't looked at her feeling embarrassed.

Red was taken for a moment, she thinks guys who feels embarrassed about small stuff are cute, She smiled. 'Thank you' she went to her bed and laid down. 'your the last one sitting, you have to turn off the lights' Red covered herself with the blanket, it was soft and warm after Loui turned off the lights she fell asleep quick.