Side Story 5 : Icecreams

"Mom!" that was my first word when I entered the house. I slammed the door open and closed it as I walk through our short aisle leading to the living room.

"Mom!" I shouted again as I felt my gaze fell on the sight of my mother watching some stupid cooking show.

Didn't she heard me?

"Mom!!!" I shouted again. Loudert this time.

Now, hearing my cute voice, my mother turned around to face me with a confused look.

"What's happening to you?" she asked disapprovingly as I roll my eyes and look at her.

"Mom, do you know any Keith? Keith Carter?" I asked not answering her question and I noticed that her sumg face changed into a lighter one.

"Keith Carter?" purpleberries? Does she really needs to repeat my question?

I just nodded at her while a complete disapproving look is plastered on my face.

"I know him quite well. That kid? He used to play with you since you were young." she said as if reminiscing the past. "You don't remember him?"

I shook my head in disbelief. I can't remember any Keith.  "I don't." and she looked at me disbelievingly and I can't help not to sigh.

"Are you sure mom that you and I know Keith Carter?" I asked again, emphasizing 'I' and the name of the purpleberries.

Hate him.

She just merely nodded and I turned to walk to my room without any goodbye to her.

Slamming the door open and close , I hurriedly open the lights and get my laptop on to see if my ate is online.

Maybe, talking to her will make me feel better than getting some icecreams.

Then, there, I saw a green light in the circle on the left side of her name.

cool!!

✘Mika_berries: Ate Arienne!!

※ Arienne‡Princess: Oh, hi Mika, how're you?

✘Mika_berries: Auggh, ate can I call you? I'm so upset today.

※ Arienne‡Princess: sure.

So, I pressed the video call button and put my earphones on my ears while waiting for her to appear in my screen.

"Hi Mika!!" she greeted while waving her hand.

"Waah!! Ate, I miss you so much!" I whined and she laughed.

Guess that's a funny statement to say.

"Well, I miss you too but, why did you suddenly want to talk to me? Upset right?" she said and I nodded.

"Well..." I trailed off and started to talk about today when I started to WHINE in front of my mom, (just how she put it) and next to the happenings in that icecream kingdom.

Where I was pissed off by the waiter and been kissed by the owner's son on the cheek.

Yes! The purpleberries! Why does he need to do that?

"So cute!" Charlene teased as I continue to eat my icecream after being helped by that Keith in wiping something. Auggh!! No more of narrating!

I threw daggers through my eyes but she smiled sweetly like a scary little creature that just came out from somewhere. Being me, knowing that she's got something destructive planned in that crazy mind of hers, stood up and head for the doorway without saying goodbye.

"Hey! Wait up Mika!" she shouted but I ignored her, wanting to go home already. Gee, going to this store is a worst idea after all and eating ICE CREAM , for the first time, failed to make my head cool down.

But it's not the ice cream's fault right?

I just shook my head reluctantly as I walked out of the exit of that extravagant ice cream store when I felt someone grabbed me by the waist and of course, I squealed!

Who wouldn't?

I felt my gaze bore into the suspect and I felt my face heat up in FURY once again when I saw him.

"What the heck is your problem?" I told Keith with brows furrowed. What the purpleberries is he thinking?

"Well, you forgot this." he said and did the impossible thing.

He stole a quick kiss from my cheek and that leaves me crazy.

What a JERKKKKKKKKK!!!

"What the hell did you did that for?" I asked, now shouting at him and I felt all the customers' gazes on us. I suddenly felt like melting for the embarrassment or humiliation or whatever it is.

"That's for making a stupid act...." he whispered while the crazy one put on a smirk then went off to Neverland to let himself be a life prisoner.

Auuugggghhhh!! With my face really red, I ran off the store and SWEAR that I'll never go back there again.

"Such a jerk, right ate?" I asked when I finished my little story and she laughed.

O----OKAY... Why did she laugh? What the purpleberries is funny there?

"Well, Mika, don't mind him. Maybe he's just crazy." she said when she finished laughing

Just what?

"Yeah right. Laugh all you want ate and bye." I said while waving and she just nodded.

I logged off and shut my laptop down. At the sound of the closed laptop, I laid my back on my soft matresses and put my hands over my face, trying to sleep when I saw the jerk's face out in the darkness.

His dishivelled blonde hair that is so gorgeous and so jerky! His ocean blue eyes that made me like him a bit...  and his face! He's just so stunningly handsome and I almost found myself drooling at my imagination when I realized that I'm being a fool.

Like seriously?

My story's got to be made into another book Egeria! Seriously?? I'm taking too long and my story shouldn't be counted as a side story only!!

★Egeria: Yeah right, your wish is my command! So shut that big mouth of yours and I'll make you a book where you are the protagonist!!

I nodded, satisfied and I closed my eyes until in a matter of minutes, I felt myself being carried into dreamland.

-----

Book 3: Untitled (As of now)

Clue: Mikaela's story ~