prolouge

--

My loud alarm clock had woken me up, "Ugh,'' I groaned. I really didn't want to wake up this morning. I mean it's 7:30 on a Monday. No matter how much I wanted to stay in my warm, cozy bed, I had to get up. I pushed myself off the mattress and walked to the bathroom across the hall and looked in the mirror.

''WOAH!'' I said. I looked like I was hit by a train, my long brown hair was sticking up everywhere there where dark bags under my blue eyes and I just looked horrible. I have always been told I'm beautiful, but I don't see it sometimes.

Anyways, I have to be at work in half an hour. I quickly had a shower, washed my hair and shaved all the places that needed shaving. I then hopped out of the shower wrapped a towel around myself and dried my hair, after drying my hair I put on a thin layer of eye-liner and some mascara. I went to my closet and grabbed a sports bra, grey sweat pants my high tops and a zip-up sweater then ran into the kitchen and grabbed a banana and headed out the door into my car and to the studio.

I arrived at the studio at 8:15. I went inside where I was welcomed by Morgan, my best friend, when she noticed me walk in she walked over to me and gave me a hug.

''Matt said he had to talk to you." She said.

"Okay, thanks.'' I said and nodded.

Matt is the owner of the studio he's super nice and funny he's like a second dad to me. I walked into his office and saw him writing something down.

''Hey, you said you wanted to talk to me about something?'' I asked with a smile on my face.

''Oh, hello Kenzie, yes, I did want to talk to you. You're going to be choreographing and teaching a dance for One Direction's new music video.'' Wait did he just say . . . One Direction?

''Are you kidding me! They're the biggest boy band on the planet, why me?'' I asked with so much excitement, I'm such a big fan of them.

''You're a great dancer and I believe you can do it. So here's the song, and they will be here in three hours, so you better get to work.'' He said handing me a CD, then shoeing me out of his office.

--

So that's a little sneak peek of the book. Sorry if it sounds really cliche but I promise it'll get better. And the chapters will be WAY longer.

Don't forget to comment, vote, fan/follow!

Love you guys. Xx