The next period

Zack was lost in thought(not surprising) when he realized someone was narrating his thoughts and life so he mumbled quite softly “be quiet” and  people gave him funny looks he decided to ignore them and keep walking to his 6th hour class his favorite because he got to do 3 of his favorite things sit next to his best friend Artyom Dimitirosk and his girlfriend Jamie Hinden and he also got to cook.But today he was lost in deep thought and his friend Artyom had to poke him several time before saying “dude pay  attention we gonna make no bake cookies.”Zack once again heard that strange voice and almost broke the 4th wall by saying softly to himself”what kind of story has me making cookies when we were sowing.” Julia quickly bumps hima and they get to work but as soon as they started zack drifted off to a daydream where he had been shrunk to see if a small toy car could be driven like a normal car.”Now zis won't hurt a bit.” said the German scientist Dr.Ludvig Lexikon as he carefully injects a mysterious green liquid into Test subject 224834 Zack Bauer. Zack immediately screamed because the green liquid began shrinking his body,bones,organs,and every other thing in his body was very painful and hurt very badly.He immediately looked around and then saw he was the size of his childhood favorite toy a toy soldier and that he had acquired a green plastic sheen to his skin and he had a base on his feet making it hard to walk also he noticed that he had a rifle and sergeant stripes on his arm..He suddenly realised that he had transformed into said toy soldier and that he suddenly heard a voice that said “Vell vhis is good not you looking like a ziny toy soldier but that can vorht to our advantage.Zack suddenly found himself surrounded by other people that looked like him a radioman,mortarman,a female sniper,and a rifleman. They looked at him expectantly as if to say “Your the leader what do we do?” Zack suddenly was very scared because he had no military experience but then said”Radio contact any other”he paused and thought “what should we call; ourselves greenes ,Green berets ,Green army?”] He finally decided on green army and Finished by saying “Radio contact any other green military forces in the area and find out where HQ is and where they want us.Mortarman set up a position behind us three feet if we are attacked Ii want mortars right on their heads.Sniper do you have a spotter?”the sniper answers “no sir” Zack thought for a minute and said “Rifleman you're the one attached to the sniper as support and as a spotter. Any questions? No? Right than dawn should be in 20 mikes. set up barriers and report to the radioman afterward.Hooah”they answered “Hooah”. He then smelled smoke and was forcefully slapped by one of his friends he suddenly came to and found that the entire class was staring him “What?” one time commander Zack asked his teacher Mrs.Lohan said “You drifted off, its ok ,im sure you’ve had a long day? Do you feel ok?”Zack suddenly remembered where he was a groaned. He loved school but drifting off in the middle of his favorite class was not ok with him or his grades.Zack answered  “Im fine its just i’ve just recently been having some stress problems and for some reason day dreaming seems to get rid of it. Im very sorry Mrs. Lohan it wont happen again.” Mrs.Lohan said that very ok zack we know what you've been through ill let you slide this time but next time daydream after you're done cooking ok? Thanks.”Zack then headed to his 7th hour class math and stayed awake this time completely.