1

There was a story my mum told me was I was little. It dealt with a frog and a scorpion. The scorpion needed to get across a lake and promised a frog that he wouldn't sting him. On the way there the frog felt a stinging pain in his back. "What have you done!? Now we'll both parish," the frog said the the scorpion. The scorpion replied,"its because its part of my nature."
I have been a frog up to this point and began showing what I can do. Deep down I was actually always the scorpion. Just my mind was way too stubborn to accept that. I hurt a lot of people who put there. I hurt Kathy, I hurt my friends. I hurt everyone that I know.
My hair was flowing behind me as I was running. I was chasing someone. A gang member of the Purple Dragons. Who woulda guessed? They did something to someone I became friends with through Kathy's best guy friend, Casey. Casey's friend, at least I think she is a friend, her name is April. The Purple Dragons decided it was a good idea to try and rob Second Time Around.
I continue chasing him. God, I love the chasing sequences. He continued running and I pulled out my escrima sticks. He decided to run into an alley way. How original. I ran in there. More Purple Dragons were in that alley way. Crud. I should have saw that coming.
I get in a fighting stance. There was at least ten. That's not too bad.
"This ain't Halloween girly," one of them said walking up to me holding a lead pipe.
---------------------------------

Ha! Cliff hanger! Pleased stay tuned to find out what happens next.
Peace, love, Bacon!
~Got_Ham