Lyra's dead

She died....too young! You look at your twitching sibling, Toby Erin Rogers, He is your twin. You don't have Tourette but like him, You can't fell pain, plus, You have dyspraxia. Dyspraxia is the invisible diagnostic, the doctors call it like that! You have bad coordination of your movement, your bad sens of organization and balance. You fall often, your room is a mess and you don't write well ( if you do, just pretend)! So you and your twin get along very well,You are actually best friends! Your older sister, died in a car accident when you two are in the car,she died while you both lived!

You: where's mom?

Toby: sh...she tol...d me she iss arrr...arriving soon!

You find it very cute that your brother shutters and tics. You do shutter some times but least then him...

???: Kids!

You both look in front to see your blonde, bleu eyes and beautiful mother, you both run to hug her...

Mom: im so happy your okay!

Toby:sh....she...

You: Lyra's dead mom....

Tears from into her eyes, she lost one of her babies. She hugs you guys harder and you all cry...

~Later~

You are all in your moms car as your going home,You and Toby are in the back...You realized, not surprised, your adusive father didn't come. You wanted to ask where he was, then again, You realized he was probably drunk out of his mind. Toby grabs your hand and holds it....

Toby: where is he?

Okay...this is gonna be awkward!....

Mom: he couldn't come...he was drunk

You: he always is! It's his daughter that died!

You arrived home and you gulped...your dad's car was there! Toby looked at you, he was scared wet so brave to face him. You come in the house to see your father...

Father: Y/n, toby, look at you! 16 years old's come here" opens for hug"

Toby pulls you close and hugs you...

Mom: their 17...

You woke up and look around you! Your breath calms down and tears come down your cheek...he is gone...The only people you could  count on...

Your brother and your sister