CHAPTER 1

SABRINA

"Good morning mom!" I went to their house because I am currently living alone in my house two blocks away from my parent's house. As soon my father passed me his title as the Alpha of this pack they decided to buy a house not far away from the pack house but within the territory.

"Good morning, Sab! Breakfast will be ready in a minute." Mom said through the kitchen.

As I made my way to the dining room to take my usual seat whenever I join them in having breakfast, Jonas, one of my best trackers, burst through my mind.

'Alpha! Rogues trespassed our territory!' Jonas told me through our mind link. My expression changed into the rogue killer they always feared. My mom noticed my change of mood, "Please don't tell me that rogues crossed our borders again?" my mom said with seriousness in her voice. My dad also felt that there are rogues in our territory. "Go. Kill them and that will serve that as their lesson for crossing our borders." My dad said through gritted teeth. My dad is the most powerful and strongest Alpha in their history, but this time I am the most powerful and strongest alpha i because my dad trained me to be like him. He is my tutor and trainer and I thanked him for that. As I waved my good byes to my parents I shifted into my pure white wolf.

'On my way. Tell Blake and Dylan to come over to your location. And you all know what to do with them while waiting for me.' I said to Jonas.

'Yes Alpha' And I shut him out and made way to where the rogues are surrounded.

As I arrived to their location, I shift back and Blake, my beta gave me a black cape covering my body. "Shift!" I ordered the 10 rogues. As they shift back to their human forms, I can sense their fear towards me but they thought I didn't noticed it. 9 male wolves and a she-wolf. "Why did you crossed my land?" I asked them. The girl, whom I know is the leader of their group stepped forward, "The Rogue King sent us here to let you know that he declared a war against your pack" the girl smirked while talking to me. "Interesting, no one had sent a declaration of war against my pack, what's the reason behind his declaration against me?" Smirking back at her, but I know she is afraid of me 'cause her hands are shaking while talking to me. "He said you killed Maria, the Rogue Queen and his mate. She was pregnant when you killed her." The brown-haired guy said to me. "Oh so you mean he is getting his revenge for killing his mate? What a stupid plan. Mind link you're Rogue King that his revenge will not bring our pack down." They look hesitant to do what I ordered but the girl did what I said. Crossing my borders is a death wish. No one dares to cross my borders. "So?" I asked them impatiently. "He said that he will pursue the war." She said with gritted teeth.

'Alpha any orders?' Blake asked me.

'Keep the leader as hostage I'll deal with her later. Blake take the red-haired guy and Dylan face the blue-haired guy. And I need 7 warriors to take the remaining rogues. None of them will remain. Wait for my signal to kill them. Understood?' I said to my men surround the rogues.

'Yes Alpha.' All of them said through the pack link.

"Okay then." I said to the girl. As I released those words the rogues shifted into their wolf and also my 9 picked warriors shifted into their wolves. As my pack began to attack them their leader faced me with anger and fear in her eyes. But I didn't shift into my wolf. I blankly look at her.

'Angelo knock off their leader and bring her to the dungeon Wait for me there.' Angelo did what I told him to do. While I shifted to my wolf and went to my house to prepare.

'Blake you deal with the pack duties for a while. While Dylan and I will have some fun in the dungeon' I said to Blake while dressing up.

'Yes Alpha' and I shut him out.

'Dylan meet me in the dungeon.' As I ordered Dylan.

Comment.

Vote.

Here's the first chapter of MMIAA. Hope you like it. I will try my best to update every day.

-LNJ-