Chapter 3

Ella-Grace's POV:
It had been 2 weeks since I first met Nick and Carla and today i was going for a home visit to make sure I liked it and definitely wanted to be adopted by them. I obviously still did.
I chose an outfit and quickly put it on before running downstairs.
"Ella! I'm going to miss you once you actually go.." My best friend whispered as she played with the zip on my bag.
"I'll miss you too," I smiled before hugging her and getting an apple from the kitchen.
I picked my bag up and sat in the living room, Nick and Carla would be here soon so I just got my phone out and decided to text one of my closest mates to tell her I probably wouldn't be in school tomorrow and to tell her to let my teachers know.

*skipped time*
I wandered around Weatherfield, exploring as Nick and Carla had told me to do so.
I bumped into a bald old man, he looked at me, clearly confused.
"May I ask who you are? I've not seen you around here before," The man with glasses asked.
"I'm Ella, i'm being adopted by Nick-" but before I could finish my sentence, he had ran inside the shop. I presumed he had gone to tell someone.
I decided that it was best if i just headed home..wait did I just call it home? It certainly felt like home already!
I walked back to the flat and dumped my bag down, Nick entered the living room and smiled.
"Hey,"
"Hi, I'm just gonna get changed. One minute," I smiled and headed for the bedroom that would be mine.
I picked a nice outfit out and applied my makeup before getting changed.

I heard a lot of talking in the living room so I decided to go and see what it was all about

I heard a lot of talking in the living room so I decided to go and see what it was all about. I opened the door only to be surrounded by lots of people. I took a step forward and laughed before standing in front of them all.
"Ella this is Kate,Aidan,Johnny,David,Sarah,Harry,Bethany,Max,Lily,Gail,Michael,Steve and you've already met Michelle haven't you?" Carla smiled, pointing to each person.
Soon everyone was talking again and I was talking to Nick and Carla when a girl with blonde hair came over- I think her name is Bethany but i'm not too sure.
"Hey," She sat down next to me and smiled.
I had been talking to Bethany for a while and she had added me on social media. At least i would have one friend when I officially lived here!
A while later, everyone had gone home and it was just Me, Carla and Nick so we decided to watch a film. We watched finding Nemo  because it was my favourite Disney movie, I must have watched it at least 40 times this year already.
As the ending credits rolled, I stood up and stretched.
"I'm gonna head to bed now! Night Carla,Night Nick!" I smiled and hugged them before running into my room and changing into a cute onesie.

I checked all my social media and sent a text to my social worker to let her know I was ok before going to sleep.
{
}

A/N
UNEDITED SO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!
I've not updated for such a long time😂
Goodnight🌙xox