Intro

Hey there! My name is Cat Higgens Taylor, and this is my story. I am 22 years young, I live in California and work as a journalist. I am also married to the most handsome and sweet man, Brennen Taylor. I met Brennen a few years ago after my car just randomly broke down in Cali as I was traveling from Louisiana for school. Brennen and I have a very interesting story behind our relationship, but that's all I'll say about that for now.
    Brennen and I decided that we are ready to start a family. However, we've been unsuccessful this far. It's quite stressful if I'm being honest. I can tell it's bothering Brennen too; he's been very on edge lately.
Just the other day, we were sure that I was pregnant! However, the 5 pregnancy tests told us otherwise. Brennen just sort of snapped that day; he started yelling and kicking things and stormed out of the house. He came back a few hours later drunk off of his ass.
We have an appointment today with a fertility doctor to see what the problem is. We've been trying for about 5 months now, and still nothing! I really hope there's isn't anything wrong with me. I wouldn't be able to stand the idea of not being able to provide a child for us!
On a lighter note, Brennen and I have been enjoying married life (other than the whole no kid thing). Our love still grows for each other every day! I'm honestly so lucky.