16

mina woke up once again,but this time,it's different.

she didn't woke up because of the beeping sound of the medical ventilator.

she woke up because she suddenly felt that she couldn't breath.

she widen her eyes and panted heavily.suddenly she heard the room's door being opened.

yeo won entered the room and ran up to her.

" m-mina ? w-what's going on ? " he panicked.

" doctor ! doctor ! " he yelled as he realised mina was having trouble breathing.

the doctor immediately came in the room.

he asked yeo won to calm down as he tried to help mina.

after giving her some medicine and some treatments,mina was back to normal.

yeo won sigh in relief.he was glad that mina was safe.

" it seems that your lungs are getting weaker miss song.have you been taking your pills ? " the doctor asked mina.

mina nodded slowly,still panting.she gulped," y-yes.i-i've been taking my medicines."

yeo won stood there,confused.

mina's sick ?

" please take your pills properly miss song or else,your sickness will get worse." the doctor gave her a few advices before he left.

mina clutched her chest and tried to breath normally.her body felt weak and her head keeps spinning.

yeo won stared at her.there's so many things going on through his mind.

" we need to talk." yeo won said.

" w-what ? "

" we need to talk.and i need an explanation from you." he said before leaving the room.

mina sighed,this is going to be hard.

--

the book is going to end soon !there's like 3/4 chapters left so brace yourselves lmao jk