Is this true?

Sunghee walked back to her dorm and sat there silently. Then she heard that the door open she quickly hid behind the sofa. Edmond heard some noise behind the sofa so he grabbed a bottle and then pointed toward the sofa with tiny little steps.

'W-Who's there?' Edmond asked. Sunghee then lifted her hand up to her head and then slowly stood up.

'I-It's me, oppa,' Sunghee said shakily. Edmond had a confused look on his face.

'W-Wait, I think I am seeing thing, hee,' Edmond said.

'No! You're not! It's me Sunghee. Oh, Ani- it's me. Hwang In- Na!' Sunghee shouted.

In a few moments BTS and the whole house hold came to the dorm. Sunghee was sitting at the sofa by herself the rest was standing up and studying her.

'So... I thought you died,' Jimin said.

'I did, but my heart didn't want to,' Sunghee explained. Everyone then settled then there was just this awkward moment. Sunghee and Edmond then went to his parent's house and explained what happened and all that then they did the same with Sunghee's adopted parents.

After coming back from the houses Sunghee went back to her room. She walked in there slowly and slowly her mind started to have flash backs, there were scenes of her childhood memory flashing turning her eyes bright blue. She then slowly walked to the bed like a zombie and laid her head on the pillow. A few moments later she fell asleep.

It was dinner time and the whole house hold was gathered at the dinner table and quietly had the meal that Ella and Justin had prepare. Sunghee came down and sat beside Edmond. She waved her hand in front of Edmond to see if he was alright.

'WHAT do you Want!' Edmond shouted at Sunghee and everyone was startled. Jean quickly went over beside Sunghee and hugged her. She bawled her eyes out on Jean and then they went back to Sunghee's room.

'Woah, no need to be that angry,' Justin said.

'I was just annoyed,' Edmond replied.

'At what?' Ella asked.

'Sunghee!' Edmond. Said.

'Why? Aren't you supposed to be happy that she is alive instead of dead?' Amy asked.

'I don't know, I'm am very happy but I don't think this is reality,' Edmond said then he continued to eat his meal. Jean then came out of Sunghee's room quietly closing the door behind her. She stomped her way to Edmond and she grabbed his collar and was about to punch him.

'Why, did you shout at Sunghee?' Jean shouted.

'I didn't shout at her!' Edmond said.

'What do you mean by that you didn't shout at her?' Jean said.

'I just told her not to bother me,' Edmond said.

'No, Edmond you shouted at her in a very loud voice too,' Amy said. 'After all, she is your biological sister.' Jean then let go of Edmond's collar and he straightened his shirt and then put his plate in the sink. The rest of them just sat down. He then went in to Sunghee's room.

'I'm sorry for shouting at you,' Edmond apologized and then he left the room. Sunghee still had tears coming out of her eyes. A few minutes later Sunghee came out of her room and sat at the table with the others. She started eating what's on her plate.

'Should I have not listen to my heart and die?' Sunghee asked.

'No, I am over joyed that you are alive, don't mind about Edmond. Probably going through puberty,' Amy teased and everyone at the table was happy again. The next day it was their last week of high school before going into college. They all gathered at the hallway. BTS was in another block apart from Jimin. He was really happy that Sunghee was still alive.