Guys im alredy running out of questions.

Ok guys, since I'm feeling very dumb for running out of questions, I'm going to do this thing where pick a kwami and write about them every couple questions,k?

DUUSU

Ok, so as you know, Duusu is the peacock miraculous kwami, and is mostly blue. It is said that she is in love with Nooroo, but that could change, depending on where season two is going.

Appearance
Duusu is blue, and turquoise, with maroonish purplish spots on her tail/feathers. Also, she has a faint glow around her little body at all times, indicating that she is magical. When she cries, it is said that it turns in to glitter, and like all the kwamis, she can go through solid objects as if she is an illusion. Obviously, she has the power to turn her holder into a hero, and she does this by swirling into the miraculous, a peacock hair clip.

Taste

As you know, from the second chapter/question, she absolutely LOVES blue. Her favorite food is quesadillas, and she still hasn't figured out if she likes carrots or not. She is mainly eating them because she feels bad that Plagg made fun of Nooroo, and wants to show her support, but don't you guys agree; carrots are kind of wierd, but I guess we do anything for our true love these days.

Relationships

Duusu is absolutely CRAZY about Nooroo, and he loves her too. They both get really mad when their miraculous holders leave, and they have a secret communication program that no one but master fu and Wayzz know about. She's also best friend with tikki, and is the only one (with Wayzz and master fu of course) that knows about marinette. She's close to Wayzz, because who isn't, and she's good friends with Trixx.

Personality

Duusu is kind of quiet, straight forward, and funny at first, and then once you meet her she's happy, fun loving, nerdy, a fangirl, ships all kwami and human couples, intelligent, and a little bit crazy, which explains why she loves Nooroo (opposites attract).
She's the friend that's good at keeping secrets, and can always calm you down. This is why she's especially good for Nooroo, now that he's imprisoned by Hawkmoth, he's really stressed.
Her favorite activities include going to haunted houses, riding roller coasters, and pretty much anything that makes her alert. She's one of the only kwamis that gets a say in who their miraculous holder is, because one time she picked, and everything went down smoothly.

So yeah. That's my description on Duusu! See youzz next question!