The Wedding! Chapter 19

*3rd Person* 

Everyone was seated and waiting for the wedding to come along. The flowers along the aisle looked beautiful and it was a small wedding since both Harry and Mariana only wanted their close friends and family to be there. While Harry was still going over his vows, he put the ring in his pocket to give to, Bullet, the pit bull, who is their ring bearer. When the dog gets the ring, Harry and his grooms' men walk to their spots at the alter.  Mariana's family isn't separated like in normal weddings. Both families are sitting together.  

Patty, the wedding planner walks over to Beth, who is sitting next to their mother. "Hey Beth, could you come with me for a second?" Beth looks at her confused but follows Patty into the house. "Could you talk to Mariana? She is freaking out." She nods and leaves into the room where Mariana is getting ready. 

"What is wrong, Mariana?" Beth asks her sister. She set aside her bunch of flowers so that they could have a conversation. 

"I don't know, I just wish Grandpa was here. He would have loved Harry..." Mariana tells Beth and Beth lets her know that she too feels that their grandfather would have loved to know who Harry is and what he loved Mariana for. "Sometimes, I feel as if it is just like the day before he died, other times, I wish I could feel him one more time." 

"I know what you mean. He is looking down on this occasion with a huge smile on his face." 

TEN MINUTES LATER: 

The processional music started to play and the bride kept taking deep breaths. She had a big smile on her face as she was putting the front of her veil over her face. Mariana felt at that moment that her life was going to change for the very best. Walking down the aisle was something she never thought she would have done. Throughout her three relationships, she never once saw a future, that is until she met Harry. 

"Dear beloved, we are here today to witness the love between two souls. Harry Edward Styles and Mariana Cherry Williams...." The priest pauses. "This love story was definitely unexpected from both of them. Harry Styles and Mariana Williams worked on their own vows and will share them with you all." 

Mariana takes a deep breath and holds Harry's left hand and looks him in the eyes with a smile. "I met you at an ice cream shack of all places." She laughed and so did everyone else. "Harry, throughout this relationship, we became a power couple I have always dreamed of. I know that I come with baggage and you know that I know you come with baggage. As of this day and onward, I promise to stay with you. Whether it be in mind or right there next to you. I promise to listen to you and be patient when I don't see your point at first." She takes a breath. "Harry Edward Styles, I choose you. To be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you and trusting the man you will become. I will respect and honor you always and in all ways. I take you to be my partner in life to have and to hold in tears and in laughter. In sickness and in health. In weakness and in strength. To love and to cherish from this day forward. Harry, Hazz, your family and my family already acted as one.... so I am so happy that you and I get to share the experiences we will. I love you, baby."  By the end of the vows she just spilled out, everyone had their faces red and were wiping happy tears. She smiled and blew Harry a small kiss. 

Anne and Gemma were taking pictures of the vow session because both Harry and Mariana had wonderful gestures and moved in certain ways. Harry was in shock and everyone could tell that he had to take a few moments to gather his emotions and to get this through. Once Harry took both her hands was the beginning of his words. "Mariana, when we met, you were the woman who made me feel that it was okay to be weak once and a while." Harry looks down to take a breath. "Like you said, we were partners. In literally everything. As a husband and a partner in life, I promise to be with you along the way. Through your triumphs and your successes. When we broke up for the six months we did, I hoped and I knew that you will see me again and look at me as if I was the only man you had ever wanted. I admit, that was selfish of me. When I moved to Chicago because of my unforgettable past, you accepted that and decided to love me even though I did not see it right away. There are some things I have learned and learned to love. When we would watch our movies every Friday, you would fall asleep and I would take pictures in your sleep. From here on now, I promise to cherish the moments we have. I promise never to spoil any movie again. I promise to listen to you when you need me to be there for you. I promise to always keep the house filled with fruit snacks and Neapolitan ice cream. " He takes another deep breath. "You have been the light in this mans dark life. I promise to share that light whenever you need it. I love you baby." He smiles and hugs Mariana. 

The priest allowed a bit of music playing in the background to make it to the main ambiance for a bit. The I Do's were done and then the party began. What a way to live huh? Both Harry and Mariana were happy. 

A/N: This is the end of the 2 book series. Thank you for reading.