Chapter one

"Tayla! Can you hurry up!"

I groaned as I finished stuffing the last of my clothes in my overnight bag.

"Gimmie a sec, Mel!" I shouted back through the house. Melody was my best friend who i lived with on the outskirts of L.A., California. We'd been best friends for years and when we were accepted to nearby colleges, we decided to move into an apartment that we could afford together. Right now we were getting ready to do a trip to the city to see our favorite YouTubers, the Janoskians, live.  Melody yelled at me to hurry up again,

"Tay, Mack just texted me, they'll be here any second!" Mack was Melody's older brother and we were borrowing his car because hers was in the shop getting tuned up again. She had this idea that her car was alive and just didn't like to be called a 'rusting piece of shit' so it would break down every time it was insulted. I, on the other hand, knew it was, in fact, a rusting piece of shit.

I heard a car horn honk outside and ran to my window, leaning out of it. Below, I saw Melody's brother and his friend Tony, who had a huge crush on Mel(who knew it but was in complete denial.) "Hey Tayla!" Mack shouted up at me. He was about 6'5" with the same brown hair and eyes as Melody. Mack and I were really good friends, even if he was my best friends brother. All four of us, Tony, Mel, Mack and I were really close. "How goes it?" I just laughed, "Be down in a minute!" I grabbed the last of my make-up and clothes and stuffed them into my weekend bag, along with my phone and iPod and chargers and camera and everything else I'd need for our girls trip. I ran downstairs, taking two at a time and smiling like an idiot. Finally we'd get to see the Janoskians LIVE! When I got to the parking lot of our apartment complex, I saw Mel shoving her bags into the trunk and clearing room for mine with the help of Tony. I was about to call out to them when out of nowhere, a hand clasped over my mouth, stifling my scream and an arm wrapped around me, holding me there. The man holding me spun me around to face him. "Suprise." Mack whispered, trying to contain his laughter. "What the hell you dick!" I said slapping his arm and breathing hard. "You gave me a fucking heart attack!" I tried to sound angry but I was laughing already. "Hey, hey," he said holding his hands up in defeat, "Just getting you ready for the city! It's a tough world out there you know." I just rolled my eyes. "Oh, yeah right. We're not even that far out from the city, we're only thirty minutes out! You just wanted an excuse to grab me from behind."  He opened his mouth to either agree or object when we heard the car horn honk and turned around to see Melody in the drivers seat. "Tayla, I swear you're so slow today! If you don't hurry up and get your ass in this car, I am going to leave you here with these two shit-heads and go to the Janoskians by myself!" I knew she wasn't bluffing so I gave Mack a quick hug and waved him off. "Bye guys!" we both shouted as we peeled out of the parking lot. Mel reached for the radio and turned it on full blast. Heart Attack by Demi Lovato was playing and we screamed along with the lyrics, driving to what would be the best weekend of the rest of our lives.

                                      ◇■◇

When we finally got to the concert, girls were already lined up, screaming and shouting, most in skimpy clothes and holding signs desplaying the 'dogs gonna bark' logo. Melody and I had our own signs, and even a few gifts for the boys for when we go to the meet and greet. I was wearing one of my nice black dresses and she was wearing a maroon colored one. Mel pulled into a parking spot and cut the engine. "Holy shit," she said excitedly, "I can't believe this is actually happening to us holy fucking shit." She had a tendency to cuss more when she was excited. "Holy hell, holy freaking hell we're actually here, Tayla, pinch me, I must be dreaming." I shook my head. "Only if we're having the exact same dream. Melody, holy shit we are here wow I can't believe this!" We screamed in excitement and jumped out  of the car grabbing our signs and gifts. "Ready for this?" I said, looking at her, smiling bigger than ever. "Hell yeah I am." She said, mirroring my look. And that's when the line started to move and take there seats. We ran in and pushed our way forward finding our place among the crowd. The lights went down a few minutes later and the boys came on. It was amazing. It was like looking through a window, I felt like I was here, but I wasn't. I seemed to be within, and without. Everyone was screaming, me and Melody including. "Hey guys! We're the Janoskians!"

(Authors Note:

Okay so I'm really sorry if this sucks, but it was just the intro. I hope to go into more detail with the characters soon and I'm hoping the chapters become easier to write and become longer but no promises! This is a FanFiction deticated to one of my friends so... yeah. Thank you for reading!!)