Part 2

Song: Glad You Came by The Wanted

Zane's POV

Who did Aphmau think she was? Talking about me behind my back... In all honesty I didn't care but what if it had been something more important that she spilled out of that big mouth of hers?

My eyes flicked over to see Kawaii~Chan dragging in Prince Reese while Aphmau trailed behind them. "What type of cupcakes are they?" Aph asked, giggling as I waved her off like I was clearing the air. "That's for you to find out, Aph" and I pulled the cupcakes out, the pretty brown, rich, chocolate cake seemed to make Aphmau drool as I threw pink frosting at her.

"Zane, do you have another bag of frosting or two? For Kawaii~Chan and Reese?" She asked, tilting her head like a lost puppy.

"Uh yeah I do... I do........ No I don't..." I scratched the back of my head... The reason I didn't have them was because I wasn't expecting to make cupcakes with other people.

Or candy people at least...

"Oh! I have some other bags in the garage!"

"Why are they in the garage?" I asked, staring at the black-haired girl in confusion. "Doesn't matter! Kawaii~Chan come help me!" And the two girls left...

Silence seemed to erupt the room... Until a soft cough emerged by the table. "Uh..... How has your... Day been going?" A faint accent was in the so called 'Princes' voice as he spoke, itching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Fine so far I guess...." I answered, not exactly sure why we were even speaking to one another. "I... Well---uh.... I.... Like your..... Mask?" The boy seemed to be struggling to break the ice with me.

"Thanks...? Uhm....... I like your.... Eyes?" Why was I even trying? I didn't want to play this dumb 'I like..' Game with him...

But I couldn't seem to stop...

He seemed to brighten up and he smiled widely at me, "Thank you! I like your eyes too! They seem really really cold however... Like ice..." This was getting a bit weird. But I liked it in a unusual way...

"Uhm, I guess I'm not that open?" I seemed to be asking myself that question, "W-With people of course!" I added quickly, clenching my fists as my face heated with embarrassment.

"Oh that is quiet a shame!" Prince Reese chuckled, his head leaning on his elbows as he stared up at me. "We could have spoken more..." No thank you....

But I was lying... Wasn't I?

Suddenly, he got up, and took the bag of frosting from me, earning a glare. "See! That's what I mean! Your eyes seem to turn to ice!" He pouted, hitting feebly at my arm with the bag of frosting.

"What?! That's absolutely ridiculous!" I huffed, crossing my arms as I glared at him, "It's not like I'll--"

"You'll what~?" The prince seemed to just be teasing now.... Whatever it was, I didn't like it... Maybe a little... (HAHAHAHAHA)

Before I knew it, I was being backed up into the counter, looking up at Prince Reese as he stepped closer and closer to me. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE APHMAU TO GET THE FROSTING BAGS?!?! (As long as I want her to!)

"It's n-not like---" I seemed to be at a loss for words, I was just trembling at this point, Prince Reese this close to me made me feel--weird......?

"Hey guys we got th--WHOA HO HO!" I heard Aphmau's surprising entrance as she spun around and shoved Kawaii~Chan away before she could enter the kitchen, "WHAT IN IRENE--"

"My apologies, Aphmau. I was just going to tell Zane that he had something in his hair~"

And the prince twirled a strand of my hair with his gloved hand, "I guess I was just imagining it in his hair~" Bullsh*t! I'm calling that bullsh*t!

"Oh ha ha I thought well---anyways let's just get these cakes frosted!" And we all got to work on the cupcakes. Kawaii~Chan would put a dot of frosting on Reese's finger, licking it off as 'cutely' as she could...

Prince Reese seemed to be uncomfortable, but he tried to be as polite as possible.

When Kawaii~Chan did this, I wanted to punch someone... Why? I have no clue why!

I don't usually feel like this unless someone insults me or annoys me! Whatever, it's not like it matters..... Right?

"These are amazing..." Aph groaned, taking a huge bite out of one of the cupcakes. Suddenly, Prince Reese looked at me with a small grin, it was more so a teasing grin.. "Yeah these are quiet great..." As he took a bite out of the cake. For some odd reason, my face heated up and I looked at my hands in my lap. "Uh yeah whatever, glad you like them, I'm gonna... Leave..." I mumbled, getting up and walking out of the front door before anyone could object.

What the heck was that?! My heart was beating as thoughts shot through my mind like shooting stars while I walked nearer and nearer to my house.

Once I was there, I walked inside and slammed the door shut behind me and plopped down on my couch.

How do I handle this feeling?

Aww Zane is sexually confused 😂 anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this VERY VERY LATE CHAPTER! Like, 'WAT TEH FUDGE AUTHOR~CHAN?!' I know😭 I hope you liked it!

Bai mah lol tatertots~💜😂😂😂🍪🍪🍪🍪🦄