kyubi x reader

Your p.o.v
I was walking around the park. Then I noticed there was my friend ... Kyubi. He was in his human form."kyubi " you yelled at him. He turn around to see no one until he saw me." Hey (y/n) " kyubi said. You hug him he was surprised of your action.

Kyubi p.o.v.
This is it my chance to get my hundred heart." Hey (y/n) I was waiting to tell you something " I said. I saw her blush " sure kyubi " (y/n). "This " I said. I grab her by the hand and smashed my lips on here mouth. She was surprise but melt in it. I saw a heart ❤ pop out of her chest. 'Yes my hundred heart ' I thought. We both pulled away." That's what I wanted to tell you " I said." Bye my lady ~" I said and left.

Your p.o.v.
I saw how kyubi left. I followed kyubi to an lost place. I saw him talking to other yokai. I leaned over to hear." Yes ogama I have my hundred heart " kyubi yelled happy. It was a lie. "Kyubi what about the girl finds out " ogama said. "So you just used me " I said. They both turned around to see me. "(Y/n) it doesn't look what it dose" kyubi said. "No I understand " you said. I ran away as I heard footsteps.

Venoct p.o.v.
I was walking around and I heard running footsteps. I turned around and saw.... "(Y/n) " I yelled. "Venoct " (y/n) yelled. I saw who she was running ...  Kyubi and the leader of the fleshy side ogama. I put (y/n) in my arms and wrapped her. "What do you two want " I said angary."we want ... ". "What are you two doing on the bony side " I turn around and saw my captain tsushigumo or arachnus. " you two get out now!!meThey both left.

Your p.o.v.
"Are you ok " tsushigumo ask me. "Yes " I said. "What happened " venoct said still hugging me. "Ok" I said.
One hour later
"And that what happened " you said. "O ok (y/n) I see " tsushigumo said."yay" you blush madly. You still saw venoct hugging you and he also stated to lick your neck."ummm venoct " you said. He noticed and blush. "Unmmm sorry what happen " he said. You then saw kyubi looking madly."hey why you just kiss my lady ~~" kyubi said. He then look at you "hey let me explain (y/n) " he said." Ok " you said.
5 mins later
That's why I did that " he said. "Kyubi I forgive you " you said he look at you and smile. He then got close and kiss. You also did the same. (Waring the next part might have some me x venoct stuff) " I wish that was me " venoct said."hey venoct~~~~" Megan said. "O~~ my lovely Megan " venoct said. We both kiss on the lips."o no Megan x venoct " ogama said.you and kyubi were still kissing.

This request was from Vanessa Smith. Bye. Next ogama x reader lemon💗.