Joking around

Marks POV

I came up to Memphis and Zoey and said every one meet antisepticeye then as soon as I said that Memphis and Zoey froze I move out of the way and princess pops out with a mask on and Zoey shouts everyone hide then me and princess laugh our heads of then I noticed Memphis was gone.I go look for jack but he was gone to.

Memphis POV

During marks joke jack pulled me off to the side because he wanted to introduce himself to me and as jack pulled me off to the side fan-girls kept following us I look behind me I see this one girl she was frowning at me I just look back to jack he said so as you know my name is Jack or call me Sean I say I'm Memphis and I'm 17 years old and so are my friends. he said hey want to come over to me and marks apartment you can bring your friends if you want?
I said of course I would love to so see you after Vidcon is over bye. I start walking back and that same fan-girl grabs me and says STAY AWAY FROM MY JACK YOU BITCH!!!! I start to cry like a baby and Neal to the floor jack must of noticed because he picked me up bridel style and said please don't cray and Carey's me back to princess,Mark,and Zoey and they all looked pretty freaked out.