chapter I

"Legend, wake up!"
  -------
Its first day of new life. new life with a new problems, new life with a new goals...
  My name is legend. I'm 18 years old. I live in London. I'm very normal girl with normal life, others say, but I'm not a normal. I'm psychologist. Yes, I am little but, I know everything about people. Then I see them, I see their own past, all of their choices, all of their  mistakes. I guess this is not a normal. And I can read peoples minds and their fillings.
Today is my first day of school. I'm very excited, I fill that its gonna be hard, but I like that, I like than i reach the goal, I like then I see peoples jaw dropped. Oooo, I like that more then my self.
  I stand  up and grubbed my clothes, I like wearing skinny jeans and my sweater. I dressed then I grabbed my phone,then I kissed my mom on a cheak  and went to school.
Then I reached school everyone was looking to me. I giggled and went to the classroom.
  First was math, and I went to math class. Then I went to math class everyone was looking me. I guess, I'm alien.
"Class, this is Legend Collins, our new classmate" said math teacher. I really hate maths. I was watching people in the class, and i was reading their minds.
"This girl is really odd"  thought Anne Steward, one if the most popular girl in the school.
"I really don't understand why Zayn is looking to her" thought Dawn, who I guess she really likes that boy.
"Oh, she is really pretty. But not my style" thought Edward Brown. 
  That was first time I saw it. I saw him.
  Dark ayes,deep eyes full of pain, they told you his story, his story full of pain. I never seen eyes like this.
And guess what? I couldn't read his thoughts.
He was locking et me, he was surprised, like I was.
"Even Zayn is looking to her" thought Megan.
  "OK. Legend sit down to your desk, near to Zayn please" teacher told me, I giggled. I hope his secret don't be unsolved.
Zayn's POV
It was math time. I hate maths.
I went to the math class and as always everyone was looking at me. I can explain  why, because I was handsome,  girls were crazy about my, because of these. I hate people like this,they were very banal. For example, Dawn.
"Oh, he is so hot today" thought Dawn who was steering at me. There was a time when she's thoughts really scared me.
And yes, I can read minds. And its pretty normal to me that I can read everyone's thoughts.
And then she came to class.
She's white, almost transparent skin, forest color eyes,   that eye color, just wow! I never seen such a pretty eye color like that. What a fuck did just happen to you Zayn?
"Class. This is Legend Collins, our new classmate" said math teacher.
  Then she looked around class and giggled.
And then she looked to me. Them she looked to me, I don't hear anything.
I don't hear she's thoughts.
I tried I really tried to hear she's thoughts, but nothing came out.
I looked to hear surprised.
I have never met a person like Legend.
She was looking at me surprised, like I. What  surprised her?
"OK. Legend sit dawn to your desk, near Zayn" said teacher and pointed me.
That day will be interesting. Very interesting.