KiDNAPPED

"Run baby, run." He smiled.
   But I couldn't , I couldn't run. Tears dropped my eyes, I try to run, but I couldn't.
  "You couldn't run, babygirl" he laughed. I try to run, but i couldn't,  i was chained. his lips was floating on my neck. I feel pain, only pain...
"Stand up Juliet" shouted my mum.
It was only dream, only fucking dream.
Thanks god!
I laughed to my self and stand up. This day was different, it was first day of school. Oh, I hate this day, more then my self.
  ----------------
Then I went to school everyone was staring at me, like I was an alien. I laughed and went to my locker, then grabbed my book of maths.
I really hate school, but what can I do.
Because teachers! I hate then they think they are gods, and they do what they want to do with students. This is so banal. One world that described school. BANALITY!
  I went to math class. Then everyone were staring at me, I was not surprised.
"That girl is really odd"
"This is our new classmate?"
  "She is ugly"
  "She is pretty. But not  in my taste"
I laughed. Everyone was really banal at their thoughts.
  Yes, I can read minds. But I'm not a vampire, alien or Santa. I'm bitch, who can read minds, am I clear?
"Hello" mats teacher said "this is new student, she's name is Juliet Collins, seat in your desk Juliet"
  Oh, how banal. But I'm not surprised.