Chapter 7 (Pic of Max)

• Dedicated to My Siblings Sophie, Stephie, And Ben. Love u!

Cat

"Listen, Gen." I say with my head pressed to the door.

She crawls over and listens.

"I do not care about your excuses. Brat, I will not allow this. Catherina deserves her sister to be loved. Do not use her like the others. You have ruined too many lives."

"Oooh, Alek's pissed." I whisper.

"Oh, shit. He's talking about us." she says.

"I love that guy." I whisper and we giggle.

"I love his brother," she laughs.

"What do you think is wrong with him?"

"I dont know. Shush." She shushes me.

"If you touch her without her permission, I will rip out your jugular." He says and makes a deep sound with his throat.

"I do not care if you think it was consensual." he says.

After a long pause he says, "You may return to this home, but if you isportit, it will be the end of our visits."

"What does isportit mean?" I ask.

"I don't know."

"Well, why don't you ask me?" Alek says as the door swings inward. He walks out of the kitchen and sends us scurrying away from the door.

"Uh, we were just..." Gen stutters.

"Eavesdropping?" he smiles. I just grin.

"Hey, Alek."

"Hey, lyubit." he reaches out a hand to pull me up.

I grab it and he pulls me off the ground and into his arms.

"You too look pretty cozy for someone who's just met." Gen crosses her arms on her chest, still on the floor.

"It feels like it's been years." I say as I look into his eyes.

"I know," he bends down and plants a kiss onto my collarbone.

Genny clears her throat.

"So, um, Alek. What does isportit mean?" I ask as I pull away from him.

"Screw up. Why do you ask?" he frowns at me.

"We kinda overheard you say it to Alejandro."

"Oh, I invited him back over because Genevieve asked me to." his lips twist as he says it.

"You never tell a lie, do you?" I ask, grinning.

"Never." He smiles.

"Then, how come you keep making faces everytime we mention Al?" I ask.

"Lyubit, you do not want to know that answer." he cringes.

"Why?" I frown.

"She already knows Alek." Genevieve sighs.

"Oh, well then." he clears his throat.

"What do I know?" I look back and forth between them.

"That Al kissed me." she runs her finger through her curly mess of hair.

"Oh, that's right."

"Yes." he says.

"It's already been over eight hours. Don't you think he should be sleeping?" Gen asks.

"Do you want him here or not?" he snaps.

"Dude, settle. She's just not used to all the non sleeping around here. We normally sleep at least six hours every night." I say.

"I am sorry Genevieve. I am not used to all these American customs." he sighs.

"It's alright. I guess Russia is a lot different than California." She smiles

"So, uh, do you want to tell her?" I whisper in Alek's ear.

"No. I think Alejandro should be here to comfort her should things go awry." he whispered back.

"Hey, secrets don't make friends."

"Oh, hush." I giggle.

"Ew, were you talking about sex?" she crinkles her nose.

"No!" I practically shout.

"Yes." Alek says.

"Alek!"

"We need to play it off." he whispers and I blush.

"Gross. I seriously might vomit." she gags.

"God, you guys are way too much for me." I fan my face.

 "But you love us." Gen pulls me away from Alek and plants a huge sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Nasty!" I scrub my cheek with my shirt hem.

"This is how you kiss someone." Alek jumps me and dips me so low that my head touches Gen's foot. He kissed me and twisted his head back and forth. He pulls back and makes a smacking noise with his lips. My head spins when he lets me up.

"Holy sugar - "

"Plums." He finishes for me and chucked my chin.

"You know me so well." I tweaked his nose.

"Gag. Can we please change the subject?" Gen asks with her finger pointed down her throat.

"I suppose." I say and grin at Alek.

"So, uh, when will Al be here?" Gen asks twirling her hair with her finger.

Luka

"Max," I growl into my cell phone.

"Yeah, buddy?" He yawns

"Are you sleeping? You know it's like six in the morning?" I ask with just a hint of a smile. No one can be pissed around Max.

"Not every vampire stays awake all the time. I actually like naps." He says and I hear him fumble around.

"You aren't like us normal vamps." I chuckle.

"So why're you calling me while I'm sleeping?" He yawns again.

"I have a problem."

"Which is?"

Author''s Note: I for real couldn't wait to publish this so check back at this often to see if i added to it. Thanks :)