The sweet bad boy part 1

Zayn imagine

The Sweet Bad Boy

Part 1

When the bell rang I dreaded going to my next class. I loved the subject just not this one guy and his other four friends. Zayn, Zayn Malik he is known as the school bad boy, along with his friends. Everybody in this school knows not to mess with those five boys or else there will be trouble. I was on my way to math class hoping that those five boys would skip or even just zayn I can't stand his presence. I don't like the bad boy image he put out he has trouble written all over him. Also he stares at me in a creepy stalker way. His friend do to but they kinda glance over in my direction.

All five of them have gone out with most of the girls in this school and the girls love them but I don't see what they like about them especially Zayn I don't see what is to like about Zayn. I get to math and sit in my assigned seat in a group if four other girls " hey (y/n) looks like you don't want to be here." (Y/f/n) said smiling to me " of course I don't look who decided to show up for once" I told her eying the five boys as they walked in, zayn, obviously looking at me. The bell rang and class started not much really happened unless you say zayn staring at you the whole freaking class is nothing. But while we were taking notes I heard zayn whisper something to his friends I couldn't make out what he said but for all I know I definitely heard my name. Finally the bell rang and now I can go home and forget about today.

I love coming home after school especially to an empty house, but it does get lonely sometimes. My parents are away on a work trip for another month. So all I do when I get home is do homework and talk to my friends for occasionally go shopping:) it's now getting late so I decided to take a nice warm shower when I got out I changed I to my PJs and dried my hair then braided it for the next day. After all that I went downstairs, got popcorn, and watched a movie. Once the movie was over it was around midnight which isn't that late for a weekend but I thought I might as well get some sleep for once. So I walked upstairs turned my tv on and fell asleep.

I really like this one I am going to try to make the chapters a bit longer and more detailed so stay tuned for part 2