1

Amber’s POV:

Today was a regular day, nothing special. As usual I get up early to take a shower, it took me at last 10 min to shower and other 15 min to be ready. Today was Monday what it means School start of the week. I came out of my room slowly and say hello to my family that was already having breakfast, we are an early bird family. I’m the younger of the house, they call me baby Am, I have 2 brothers and a sister. My older brother’s name is Donghae he is 25 years old, then it’s my sister, her name is Tiffany and she is 22 years old and finally my other brother, his name is Jonghyun he is 20 year old. People call me and my brothers “The Dinosaurs Siblings”, oh well I don’t mind but I never thought that I look like a dinosaur.

“So Amber, are you ready for school?” Jonghyun spoke trying to get the attention of his sister

“I guess so. I don’t like to start a new year; it feels weird and bored at the same time” I answer to my brother without looking the box of cereal

“You should be excited Baby Am, you may have a really special day if you wait for it” The older girl spoke to cheer Amber.

“Also today is the first day of week, you need to start with a smile baby dino” My older brother say in a singing tone.

“Ok ok, I’ll smile. Happy?” I look at Donghae with a forced smile.

“Don’t be rude with Hae Amber” Amber’s mom say while she was cleaning the dishes.

“Sorry. I’m just…I have a weird feeling Hae” I whisper the last part.

“You’ll be fine, if you have problems you can call me” Tiffany says on my ear while she hugs me from behind

I sigh; my family really makes me feel better. I just hope that they know better than me. I get up quickly and brush my teeth. I grab my backpack and my lunch and open the front door.

I’m going to smile, you know the phrase Amber: “Smile even you feel tears coming up; you may never know who can fall in love with your smile”

I start my way to school. Because I was the younger one I was still attending to High School when my brothers and sister were already studying in college. So I was walking alone to school, I’m senior it’s my last year of High School and I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life. I guess it pop-up very soon. I expect that actually. I was already in school, actually wasn’t so far from home it took my only 10 min to get here, I walk to my locker and grab some stuff; it looks like there are no many students yet. Oh whatever, I walk to my new classroom.

Mmm how awkward there’s someone in the classroom already I guess I’ll have to introduce myself eh?

Krystal’s POV:

“Krystal!! Get up right now!”

Oh God Jessica scares me, she doesn’t need to yell at me, and she can open the freaking door and tell me to get up. Oh my sister is just way to…

“KRYSTAL!!”

“I’m wake now, STOP YELLING!!”

LOUD she is way too loud sometimes. Ah today is my first day of school, I hate Mondays to be honest. There’s something about Mondays I never liked, I don’t know what it is, but I hate Mondays. I get up and start get ready to school, I like to take showers at night, gives more time to not be late at school. Oh God today is the day I start in this new school. I’m a sophomore.

Today is going to be HELL. H E L L

I step out of my room and saw my sister Jessica eating an apple at the hall. She looks at me so proud. Sometimes she’s also a really drama queen.