|Chapter 1~| A New Student

|Narrator|
There was once a girl,she was a very shy girl.One day her Mother informed her she was going to move schools.Although very nervous and shy she decided to just accept that it was going to happen,and there was no stopping it.

After moving houses,it was finally the first day of school,a new school.

{Nodoka's P.O.V}
Ughhh...well today's the day...the first day of my new school...UGH IM SO NERVOUS! It's just...I mean...*sighs* Well....I mean I guess my old friends weren't really friends anyway...Hey...maybe there will be TRUE friends over there...hmm...ugh who knows?...UGH WHAT AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT! JUST! I NEED TO GET READY!

I put on my clothes,brush my teeth,do my hair,put on my shoes,get my backpack and leave!Finally I arrive at the new school.."Wow...this school is pretty big....." I say quietly,as the other kids arrive there as well. I just sit there nervously looking at everyone.Finally its time to line up.I walk to the line nervously just waiting for the teacher to open the door.As I patiently wait...everyone looks at me...I start to get this eery and awkward feeling...

One kid even says"That girl looks new...She is definitely a new student!".Finally the teacher opens the door and lets us pick our seats.I just randomly choose a seat.Like my old school,we had to fill out a "Find SomeOne Who.." Paper..It looked similar to this:

Anyways we had about half an hour to fill it out

Anyways we had about half an hour to fill it out...seeing as I was the new student...I only got to fill out about like 3 people....Everyone else pretty much filled out their whole paper...Anyways after that we did some fun activities.Once recess came along I just sat there looking at everyone playing with their friends...and everyone in their little groups also....then when lunch recess came..I did the same except a girl kindly asked me if I wanted to hang out with her,and her best-friend.After doing all of that it was finally the end of the school day."Hey..that wasn't so bad after all..." I say.