Somethings are just started but never seemed to be finished

Ok, I started this and we all know that I have, I haven't really done this before, I guess that I can try. I'd be the first of the first to this and not die. You could classify this as a poem or whatever you want,but I honestly don't really care;but it is a bit blunt. But whatever, just forget it and leave it bel; I'm sure no one else can haha not even me. Well, at least that i don't think.

Anyone can read this,so I do. Do what you want to do,even tell lies. I don't care, and I'm super sure that I never will; but like I said that I will never care, and neither will Will. I was stuck for a moment, but then I got out. Out of what this and that and that and this,that I have never that. Nevermind just forget. None of you will ever understand, but I am that kid with her sid and the one with out a plan.

I tried to this of something to type, to write, or to rap. To do something to, btu i could never come up with something like that. Oh, Wait! i just did, and you just read it or at least you better have; and I hope that you did. Now, I'm just typeing away as fast as I can, I wonder if you do the same. I honstely don't even know that you can.

To be or not to be. To be what? That no one cpu;d ever see. I know that this is a crazy thing, but hey yeah you dude, please don't be mean. Mean to who that little, cute girl thats sitting next to you, It's so totally understandable, and we all, I'm sure,that we can agree that I am the best here, and this/that is for the whole world to see.

Ok, so Bing Bang, Bada Bing, Bada Boom. Everyone i know here should really get out of the room. Why? I'm sure that is what your asking, but the thing that you shpuld to is PACKING! Everyone even you and you and you yes you and you and you over there,too.

This guy that sits next to me, his laugh is so weird. It's kinda weird and contagious, but then i like to hear it, if that makes sense;but knowing some people they would just not understanad all the thoughts that run in my head.

The gut/guy said he didn't have a sentence, but he came up with this so now that I am finished.