Its not THAT hard.

A/N : Thus is my very first sturry on wattpad ! I know what y'all are thinkin ... DAMNNN SHE LATE. But I finally decided to give this a try and go through with this story, it's somewhat based off of my life - actual events that occurred. I will post with my iPhone, and more than likely that i will use emoticons .. but w/o further-a-do , let's get it started!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Somewhere in the summertime of 2008-

My grandma and I were in the car, and we were on our way to my dad's house.. Or at least that's what I thought.

"Bye nana!" I said.

"Bye baby! Have a good time and call me if you need anything or if you're ready to go." She said.

"Ok! Love You!"

"I love you too!"

And with that, she drove off. For me, i thought I was going to be spoiled rotten, ready for my dad's attention.

"Hey baby girl !" my dad greeted.

"Hey daddy!"

"Lucien who lil girl you got running in my house loud as-"

"This is my daughter, Dailynn I've been telling you about."

"Oh! Hey baby how are you?"

I look at my dad then back at her.

"Oh Dailynn, this is my roommate Trisha." My dad answered my looks.

He was NOT fooling me, my mom might've moved on to another man and engaged, but this lady was not about to take my dad away from me. And the look in her face when he said roomate, immediately showed me that they were more than my dad told me.

"Hi .." Was simply all I said.

"Would you like something to drink?" He offered.

I shook my head no, then hearing a squeal come from the back.

"Lucien it's your turn," the lady said.

"Be right back baby," he said to me.

After he left I put two and two together and realized that was HIS child and HE. Was staying at HER house. I was angry. I called up my grandma and told her I was ready to go, immediately left the house within 10 minutes, before he could see I left.

And the point that I realized that he didnt care, because I didn't see him in another 4 years...

A/N : Howed you like it? Again it's my first time and I'd love some feedback! BTW: Mindless behavior will be involved with this story.

Mmkay.. Bye.