Chapter 3 - Deja Vu

Time: 6:15 a.m

Date: August 6, 2014

Place: Corner of W. Farrel Dr.

I was walking down the street in some white cropped strappy cami, black sweatpants, and my retro 11's black gamma blues, with my chain, and g-shock having my purse across my shoulder and my hair flat ironed to reach my mid-back.

"Hey lil newbie." T- boz said.

"Whaddup Mihomie." We dapped and then have each other a hug.

"Hey Micah, Josh, Timothy, where Bryan?" I asked.

"He's just running late." Timothy replied. "He texted me to tell the bus driver, if he comes late, to wait on him."

"Oh aight."

"She worried bout ha boo- thangg."

T-boz sung.

"Man whatever it's not even like that he's my brotha."

"And she's my sister." Bryan said coming up from behind me.

I jumped. "Woah you scared me."

"Good thing you came man," Josh exclaimed while giving him a dap. "Ole girl over here was about to have a heart attack if you didn't show up to school."

"Was not."

"Uh-huh" t-boz, Micah, Timothy, and josh said at once.

"Okay well, maybe I was worried, because I don't know my schedule fully yet."

"Mmmhm we heard about y'all's little outing last night." Micah smirked.

I hit Bryan in his chest playfully. "You told?"

"Nah they was just creeping."

I looked at t-boz and she rolled her eyes.

"What? So you won't sing it for me?"

"So I creep, yeaaa, just keep it on the downlow, since nobody is supposed to know w w."

"Yaay" I clapped swiftly.

The bus pulled up.

Micah got on the bus first, followed by me, T-boz, Josh, Bryan, and Timothy.

The bus was a bit fuller today - which resulted to me to sit on Micah's lap.

T took an offguard picture of us talking- while I was on his lap - an posted it on instagram. I knew from my phone and his phone going off at the same time.

"Instagram- @youthoughht tagged you and @rednhazel in a photo"

"What the hell?" We said in Tboz face.

"Dont look like that." She said in an impersonation of Rich Homie Quan.

For about 30 secs I was looking out of the window I felt something poke my ass and I smirked a little. This isnt new, I looked at him and he looked at me full of lust. I just kept looking out of the window. Then he put his head in my neck and

whispered.

"Let me eat you." Then he planted a small kiss on my neck.

"Micah no." I said seductively.

"Why you gotta tease tho.?"

"Who said I was trying?" I smiled and grinded a little.

"Fuck Dailynn, stop before I fuck you on the bus."

I laughed "Fosho"

The next thing I knew was the bus stopped, having everyone hop off and go opposite ways.