Someone New

~Draya

 I seriously hated him and I hadn't even spent a full day with him yet. I decided to do my whole hygiene routine and try to get my mind off things. I turned the hot water all the way up in the shower. All the stress and tension released from my body as soon as the water hit me.

When I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into the bedroom. "Oh my gosh." I jumped when I saw someone standing in the middle of my room. What was it with bitches being in my room every time I came out of the bathroom? "I'm so sorry. I had no idea Chris had someone staying in here," the guy said. "It's okay." I ran a hand through my wet hair and got a good look at the guy. Damn, he was sexy as hell.

"I'm Graham," he said, sticking his hand out. "Draya." I took his hand in mine and shook it. We stood there in awkward silence as he just stared at me. "Is there something on my face?" I asked him. "What? N-no. I'm sorry for staring, it's just that you're so...beautiful." He smiled shyly. I blushed and looked at the floor. "Thank you."

"Is Chris around?" he asked. "He's still in bed. I went in there and he told me to get out. Something tells me he's not getting up anytime soon," I told him. "Dammit. That nigga is never ready when we're supposed to chill. Well since he's not up, are you hungry? Did you wanna maybe go grab breakfast? It's my treat. But you don't have to go if you want. I don't want to make you feel like I'm pressuring you or anything. Am I rambling? I tend to do that when I'm nervous. For some reason I'm nervous right now and I don't--"

"I'll go to breakfast with you," I giggled. "You will?" He seemed shocked. "Yeah. Lemme just go put some clothes on." I walked into the huge closet that also came with my room and quickly got dressed. 

"I like your style," Graham said when I came back out. "Thanks." I smiled. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded and he took my hand, leading me out to his car.