Chapter 1.

"Okay. Tell us everything you know."The police officer sat down in front me. They had taken Kyle and put him in adifferent room. I could see the doubt in the mans eyes. He looked like hedidn't really believe that some psycho would be ,in the woods of Montana, killing teenagers on their summerbreak for fun. "Look I don't know what you are thinking right now, but honestlyI don't care. If you think we would of killed our friends just for the heck ofit then you are wrong!" I said looking him straight in the eyes. His faceflushed and he cleared his throat, "Miss. I just need you to tell me whathappened. And when you do we can find the guy who killed your friends." Isighed and stared with the long terrifying story. "We were driving along when aman came out of no where into the middle of the road making Eden slam onto his breaks. We almostran off the road. The man was hold something..." I sat up and crossed my arms,"It was an axe with blood dripping off of the blade." The officer was writingstuff down which I don't see why he was doing it they were recording it. "And where was this?" "5miles from our cabin in Stillwater." I said. "Okay. And who was with you in thecar?" I counted on my fingers, "Maureen Pretty, Claire Austin, WestonEllington, Eden Walker, and Kyle Anderson. Kyle was in the back. Kyle and Iwere in the back and Maureen and Weston in the middle leaving Eden to drive andClaire in the front with him." He nodded, "Okay. Miss Smith. Can you tell meeach death" I nodded and chocked beck tears remembering how scared Maureen hadlooked when we found her.