Chapter One

Chapter one

TRIXY'S POV

Hi my name is Trixy, although, you already know that since I am talking to myself. I was a normal typical teen until that terrible day which flipped my life upside down, I remember it as though it was yesterday 

.......... 

I walked up the brick path lined with rose bushes up to my front door. As I was about to unlock the front door my father's brand new X-Box one was thrown out the window. "What the..." I muttered to myself and then the front door was whipped open by my Mother who was pushing my angry father out the door and slammed it shut after throwing all his belongings at him. My father stared at me with pleading eyes, begging for forgiveness for whatever has happened. The second I opened my mouth to speak my Mother grabed me by my bag and dragged me inside. When we were in the house she slammed me against the wall and forced me to promise never to speak of what has happend and to loose all contact with my father, And to this day I still dont know what happened that day to cause my Dad to have to leave like that. 

......... 

"GET DOWN THE STAIRS NOW YOU ROTTEN, GOOD FOR NOTHING CHILD!" It has been four years since Dad left and it feels like Mum did too.If can call her that. "GET DOWN NOW!"She screamed once again. I ran down the stairs and dodged my Mothers flying hand and ran to the sink to do the washing up. Three years ago I didnt have to do most the things I do today. My Mum is to busy clubbing, drinking and taking drugs to care though, too busy for me to even leave the house, unless it is to go to the shop and get her something. I cant wait for my 18th birthday. Only 10 months and 19 days till I am free from this horrific life.

A.N Hiya guys I am probally going to update again next week if i can!