Chapter four

TRIXY'S POV

Knock knock, went the door, That must be my Mother, I thought but when I opened the door it was not Mum but Dad. "DAD!" I screamed as I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. "I knew you would never leave me," I muttered into his shoulder, the next moment he let go of me and steped back. Suddenly my Father turned into my smirking Mother. "Did you really thought that good for cheater would come back for you." She then pushed me to the floor and kicked me in the stomach. "Your pathetic."

I felt someone grabbing me by the shoulders and I was then on the floor with the evil witch above me. "Get dressed you lazy piece of dirt!" She shouted in my face. "Wh-wh-what do you n-n-need me to do?" I asked the cow. "You," she ripped me off the ground "Need to go to the shop and get more food," Throwing me into my set of draws "Like I told you to last night!" she screamed "B-but all the sh-shops were c-c-closed then." I trembled, I am going to pay big tim for this. She stomped out without saying a word. She wont hurt me untill I am back, I thought She needs me to get the food for her.

I slammed the front door behind me, yanking on my coat sleves. This coat is too small for me and my Mother is too busy thinking of her addictions than my own needs. What would she do if I never come back? I thought to myself, hatching an idea. That's It! I wont go back. She wont b able to hurt me then, I have saved up a good amount of money from all these trips to the shop. Mum doesnt realise that every time I go to the shop to get something I always get the cheapest and keep change and say that they didnt give me a reciept.

As I was crossing the road, I didnt notice the pot hole, and fell over. The next thing I knew was a sudden pain and then nothing, nothing at all, no sound, sight or feel. Nothing...

A.N. Sorry again that it is short, but, I hope you crazy MoFo's enjoy. and please comment what you think because I don't really think I should continue... please tell me what you think or want to happen