Chapter 01

It was a gloomy day that she usually have. She felt uneasy and uncomfortable. Despite of uneasiness she moved forward to know what does the day have for her. Suddenly she felt someone following her. When she was about to turn around she became flabbergasted knowing there was a cold tip aiming straightly at the back of her head.

"One wrong move and you're dead." the stranger stated while continuously aiming her head. She felt scared but she will never let the stranger know she's scared.

In return she bravely said 'What the hell are you doing? You don't have the freaking right to aim someone with that bloody gun." The stranger felt chills while hearing those words. The stranger felt that different aura. While the stranger was caught up with the moment she took her chance to grab the gun.

"What the?!" the stranger shouted with anger. She just smirked after seeing the stranger's priceless expression.

"What do you need?" The girl eyed the stranger after saying this words. The stranger in return shrugged and said "se chreiazómaste".

With a puzzled look she left the guy without saying a thing but those words was like a bullet that was meant for her. Those words were like a crazy man repeating itself over and over again at the back of her head.

She reached her destination. Blacksmith Academy,  A school for elites with money and brains. Their school can be your second home. It has complete attractions and of course the building for each class.

She was greeted by many students because she was pretty famous in this academy. At the threshold of their room her friends greeted her with a big smile and a warm hugs.

"Akishaaaaa!!" Seraphine shouted as soon as she saw Akisha walking towards them. Akisha being Akisha pulled up a smile that doesn't reached her eyes. She returned those warm hugs their friends give her. Suddenly someone caught her eye.

"Cloud!" she shouted and Cloud faced her with a smile projecting his bright smile that can melt everyone. She ran towards him and gave him the tightest hug. If tight hugs can kill, Cloud is probably dead by now.

"Akisha missed me so much huh?" Cloud said in between of their "hug". Akisha didn't mind the comment and she pulled out.

"Don't get started Cloud. I had a lot problems lately so I needed that hug." Akisha stated and started walking.

"Who's bothering you A? You can always tell me. Remember I always got your back." Cloud said as he put his arms around Akisha's shoulder.

"Nah, Its nothing Cloud. Dont mind my problems. I missed you" Akisha assured Cloud as she tapped Cloud's hand that was clinging all over her shoulder. 

"Yah!Please stop being sweet. We are all single here. Duh!" Shacy shouted at Cloud and Akisha while munching some sweets. Cloud in return smirked while Akisha flashed her poker face.

"Shacy Cloud and I is not a couple okay? He's just my bestfriend." Akisha stated while grabbing some sweets from Shacy.

"Dude! Friendzoned! " Thaddeus said while laughing and poking Cloud's cheek. Cloud flashed a poker face and hits Thaddeus on his stomach.

"Shut up orb." Cloud stated. Finnix came and he looked tense. The gang shut their mouth and continuously asking each other with the use of their eyes.

Seraphine spoked , "What happened Finnix? Care to share?". Finnix stared at her and sighed, "On the way here I found something unusual. There was a strange man following me so I ran as fast as I could." After saying those words Akisha butted in and said "Is it a man with a blonde hair,mask and a black cape?"

With a puzzled look Finnix answered, "Yes. How did you know? Have you encountered him on the way here too?"

Akisha left them to get her bag. "Take a look inside. I grabbed that gun from him. He said something but its not our language."

"What do you think is his motive? A good one or a bad one?" Cloud asked while putting his arms all over Akisha's shoulder again.

"I dont know but awhile ago he pointed me that gun and before he left he said "se chreiazómaste." Akisha explained. But before Finnix could speak their adviser had come so they said in unison "We'll figure it out later."

First day of class was boring. The only thing they did was introduce yourself. The bell rang. The gang decided to stay but in the middle of their talk, Akisha felt that someone was watching them so they decided to stay at their base where no one can immediately barged in without them knowing.

"Guys,What do you think about this guy? He seems mysterious and silent." Seraphine asked after seeing the sketch of that strange man.

"He must be a spy or something!" Thaddeus exclaimed but the rest rolled their eyes.Thaddeus in return laughed wholeheartedly and sighed.

"What's this?" Finnix said while getting a piece of paper from his pocket. The gang exchange looks and shrugged.

"What does it say?" Akisha said while eating some mallows.

"se chreiazómaste" Finnix stated before letting the gang read the paper themself.

"Wait! It was the exact word that strange man told me,but what does it mean." Akisha stated while thinking of a theory.

"Why dont we search the net? Maybe it is an another language." Shacy suggested.

"AHA!I've found it!" Cloud exclaimed while the others rushed into him.

"We need you?" Seraphine said confused.

"Why does he need help? Based on your stories it seems he's pretty strong." Cloud asked while rubbing the tip of his chin. Akisha let out a sigh and said "Let's go home. It's already 7 PM. Let's continue this topic later once we reached our house safe." The gang doesnt have the choice but to obey Akisha because knowing her, she's pretty stubborn.

Cloud choose to drive Akisha home because he's afraid that she may have encountered that strange man again. When they reached Akisha's house, he helped Akisha remove her seatbelts and he even opened the door for her. "Thanks C!Take Care" Akisha said before planting a kiss on Cloud's cheek. "No problem A." Cloud said while blushing like a tomato.